Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

"When you are lonely, I will be lonely too."

"You have made me brave, so now, I'm gonna be brave for you."

"I've had enough, I'm not/you're not a freak."

"I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave."

"Tonight, I want you to free yourselves. I want you to reject anyone or anything that has made you feel like you don't belong, or you're not good enough. Or like you couldn't dance well enough, or sing well enough, or write well enough. Like you weren't thin enough, pretty enough, or that you'd never walk a runway or win a grammy or sell out an arena! You tell them you're a goddamn superstar and you were born this way!"

"it's not a whale, it's an ORCA"

Where is that from... ive been looking for that interview for ageess

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

“I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the ****ing deli without hearing or seeing me."

This! :worship2:

Lady Gaga Quote: "They Laugh At Me Because i'm Different, I Laugh At Them Because They Are All The Same "

ToxicHot

"It's always wrong to hate, but never wrong to love."

-Mother Monster :pawsup:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Lion Heart

"Tonight, I want you to free yourselves. I want you to reject anyone or anything that has made you feel like you don't belong, or you're not good enough. Or like you couldn't dance well enough, or sing well enough, or write well enough. Like you weren't thin enough, pretty enough, or that you'd never walk a runway or win a grammy or sell out an arena! You tell them you're a goddamn superstar and you were born this way!"

This was beautiful :cry: I nearly cried when i first heard it

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

colorsofthewind

About "how to express yourself"

"Spend a lot of time reading books, go to the museums, watch old movies and search the Internet. Make a folder of that things that you really love. I think this is the best way to start to figuring out. You will see that images will start make sense"

I love this!

"NOW DANCE YOU MOTHER ****ERS!" - I think it's motivational.

This! :legend:

And every single "now jump" during a performance... Its the best.

Edited by tomi

Bloody Mary

"Art is a lie and every day I kill to make it true."

"When you make music or write or create, it's really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless s-x with whatever idea it is you're writing about at the time."

• Shadow locked this topic