💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

I hear "This Ice is heaven"

this life is elegant?   some **** is evident, this ice is evidence?  somethin somethin, im devilish... like 5, 6, 7 am... twice as ravenous?   this life is debonair..this life is heaven here?

just got confused as hell tryin to hear what shes sayin lolll

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if she was going to write a verse for a remix of one of her least favourite songs, I really really doubt she would base the whole verse around the word 'ice', I think it's a good chance is another song, probably ice princess :excited2:

but then again idk bc why would she do It over an ATM jam remix like surely if she owns the masters she would perform it either a capella or with the real beat

KrisFromMars

I don't think she has a bad attitude, I think she's immature. Her attitude is what makes her music good. It's all in her lyrics

Very well said!

Staryu

I've played that video so many times now lol. If it's really for Ice Princess, then that gives me hope.

Also, did she really just posted a picture of euros on her IG :deadbanana:

Hexxx

I've played that video so many times now lol. If it's really for Ice Princess, then that gives me hope.

Also, did she really just posted a picture of euros on her IG :deadbanana:

yep.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

AZEALIA âš“ï¸ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS  ·  1h
And no! That was not "ice princess" !! It was just some little verse I made up in my hotel room while I was ki'iing lol!

lol

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

And no! That was not "ice princess" !! It was just some little verse I made up in my hotel room while I was ki'iing lol!

lol

:deadbanana:

:)

Rat Boy

lol

:rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

inuborg

Omg, that instrumental is awful.

its kinda generic, its pretty much impossible to have a good drop that doesn't sound like something else at this point.

But luckily its only a remix.

lol

omg no

Staryu

lol

Welp, so much for that. :emma:

I like that she's showing us all these pictures from her trip. :party: I hope she's having fun.

I suppose it's actually better that it isn't ice princess, because now we have this verse  to listen to, and ice princess will be completely new when we hear it

inuborg

I suppose it's actually better that it isn't ice princess, because now we have this verse  to listen to, and ice princess will be completely new when we hear it

trueeee

Archived