Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anybody else get nostalgic?

VasilisVas

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Every year around this time of year (October-November) I begin to get very nostalgic about the past.  Autumn/fall has always been one of my absolute favorite seasons for all I can remember.  The leaves changing colors, the days getting shorter, and the air becoming more crispy and cozy.  Also, it makes me remember when the demo version of Bad Romance leaked in 2009.  I was so fascinated by it and couldn't wait for the song to be officially released.  This demo is a complete masterpiece, and each time fall hits, i love listening to the demo version of this song, as it brings me back to the time the song leaked, which happened to be a very happy time in my life.  Does anyone else feel this way about the Bad Romance demo? Although I love the final version of the song, too, the demo will always hold a special place in my heart!

Jesse Pinkman

Lately I've been reminising about the ARTPOP era and it only makes me sad. :emma: 

It's science, bitch

YES omg. I was camping up-state New York with my family and I would just listen to the song over and over again in my Camper with my best friend. Fall Season is Bad Romance Demo Leak Season :laughga: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Lately I've been reminising about the ARTPOP era and it only makes me sad. :emma: 

omg me too. i watched the artrave vevo performance yesterday and i appreciate the lightings and stage and the full effort the haus had made. gagz has reallly come a long way

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Bette Davis

Fall always makes me feel nostalgic, dreamy and melancholic. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

RAMROD

I am not sure, L.A doesn't have Fall or Winter. It is either Summer or Spring all through the year. No dangerous snow to slip over to or icicles that always ready to stab you to death with simplest vibration. :fan:

As for being nostalgic, I usually did in quiet weekend.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Its the PRE-ERA memories before every album gets released...looking back at what you once didn't know but now do

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bad Bromance

I am not sure, L.A doesn't have Fall or Winter. It is either Summer or Spring all through the year. No dangerous snow to slip over to or icicles that always ready to stab you to death with simplest vibration. :fan:

As for being nostalgic, I usually did in quiet weekend.

Must you rub it in that you enjoy beautiful weather all year round?   :crossed:   Just kidding, babe.

I like the demo but it's got nothing on the final, studio version, IMO.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Thomas P

I was 9.

the first time I heard anything bad romance related was on the radio.

also it was december

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DiscoHeaven23

I often reminisce about The Fame Monster era. It was during my senior year of high school which made it even more special. I'll never forget the first time I heard Bad Romance while driving to school one morning, or the first time I watched the video. I remember going to Target to buy The Fame Monster (I also bought Rated R that day too). I remember watching the Grammys that year and cheering Gaga on with my friend in our Gaga T-shirts. I remember when I turned on E! News to watch the premiere of Telephone. I remember dancing to Bad Romance at my school dance. I remember rushing home from school to watch the Alejandro video in the last weeks of high school. It was a very good time :flutter:

Warholian

I was 10. I can now only wish I would've cared about pop culture then to experience that icon taking over the world. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived