💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How tragic will it be when Adele's new album leaks?

Creyk

Featured Posts

So I was thinking about this....poor Adele is obviously gearing up for a big comeback, but in this day and age, it is simply unavoidable, the album will leak. She will be lucky if the album only leaks 1-2 days in advance, but what if it happens a week before? It would be so sad for her. Do you think the leaks will distrupt her hype? If people listen to the album a long time before actually getting the chance to purchase it, their enthusiasm can falter, unless the material is really top notch.

Whatever happens, it will be very interesting to watch next month.

If someone leaks it she'll hunt them down and destroy them. Her wrath will be swift. 

We're all Stronger Together!

I was hoping it leaked so she couldn't snatch my faves. :toofunny:

Don't worry Gaga is releasing next year :)

Unless your fave is Enya, you have nothing to worry about.

A majority of the people who would buy her album aren't following leaks though. She isn't an internet queen.

XGirlfriend

Any leaks will not affect her hype or album sales. Her audience is basically the entire world. She will slay either way 

A leak won't make Adele's newest album a "flop" or something like that, she is not the average pop star with 12/17 years old fans who can't afford and album and they just waiting for music to leak so they can get it for free. Most of her fans are 30+ years old, people with a job, i bet they don't even know about the album, yet.

I'm pretty sure her album will sell really well (if the music is good that is.)

RAMROD

I won't worry for her though.

Most of her fans are adults that making money.

They will buy her CDs

Also, she isn't Carly Rae Jepsen, she will sell regardless.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mister Gaga

She'll sell tons of records, no matter what. Her public is not, generally, young (although i am). And young people tend to be in twitter/sites searching for leak stuff, so...

It won't be tragic. It won't happen, and she'll sell 2 million copies during the first week. If i were you, i'd take shelter :ghostga:

It won't really matter. The reason 21 sold so much was because of the way it had such crossover appeal with different generations. They aren't gonna know about any album leak.

I can't think of an example where a leak actually ruined the sales of any big album. You could say Rebel Heart but that was a unique situation.

I feel like if someone intended to buy an album they would regardless of a leak or not. It's not like the option to illegally download disappears once it's officially released for purchase.

I like the optimistic attitude about this situation :)

I'm not worried anymore, thanks fam :sara:

FrankGutz

GP who buys ha music aren't on the internet looking for leaks, so... she will slay tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived