Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Interested to see how Lily Rabe will portray Aileen Wuornos

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Actress Lily Rabe who played Nora in Murder House, Sister Mary in Asylum, and Misty in Coven is expected to appear in a few episodes in Hotel playing the real life serial killer Aileen Wuornos. Lily Rabe has always been my favorite cast member in the series but I'm not sure if she can pull of Aileen but I think its because I've learned that nobody else can portray Aileen like Charlize Theron in her oscar winning role in Monster (2003) but I'm still interested to see how she brings that character to life and how Ryan is going to put Aileen in the plot which is a bit strange. 

Sister

I can't wait as well, but I believe that she can do just as well

or better.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Fernster7

I'm excited for that because I love her so much. Sister Mary Eunice is still my favorite AHS character. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

androiduser

I can't wait as well, but I believe that she can do just as well

or better.

let's not exaggerate.... Theron's performance was one of the best female performnces in the modern history of cinema

Warholian

I'm thinking that a lot of the season will occur at different time periods, probably more than we think. I have a feeling Angela Bassett and her storyline could occur in the 70s, while Evan Peters will be in the 20s. That interview we saw with Gaga and her drawn eyebrows gives off strong 20s vibes, making me think she could still be at the hotel to interact with Evan Peters. Aileen Wuornos and her storyline could easily occur in an episode set in the 90s, same as John Wayne Gacy for an 80s episode. 

This makes me even more excited. We saw that Gaga had a completely different look when she was in 1994, so I'm sure we'll get a massive spectrum of fashion, makeup, hair, and eyebrows throughout the season as time changes. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

elijahfan

You can actually spot her for a second, holding a gun to a man's head, in the season preview.

Ray of Light

I believe that she can do just as well

or better.

Bookmarked for when Lily Rabe doesn't even win the Emmy, much less - the Academy Award for Best Actress, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress and the Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress. 

Alien Tulip

You can actually spot her for a second, holding a gun to a man's head, in the season preview.

Yup, Aileen has killed several men off the car and gun pointed them ever since she got raped in her first incident while prostituting. 

Sister

let's not exaggerate.... Theron's performance was one of the best female performnces in the modern history of cinema

It was good, but I do not think SO great. You and I are not the same, we have different minds. That is what makes the world so great.

And she's in the preview being dragged away too!

AquaFire Witch

I love Charlize, but I did not care for her portrayal of WUORNOS. Her face looked so fake, I mean whoever did the makeup should retire and disappear forever. It just ruined it for me. Her acting sometimes is too dramatic sometimes that it is a bit overwhelming. I think Lily will do fabulous. I adore her though, I miss her on AHS. I hope she comes back for S6 and appears in more than just a few episodes.

Sister

Bookmarked for when Lily Rabe doesn't even win the Emmy, much less - the Academy Award for Best Actress, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress and the Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress. 

She does not have to WIN awards to be great in a role, you guys make it all a competition. Who cares if Theron won, also it depends on what movies came out that she was up against. Theron did well, but she is not the beginning and end of it all. You love it and I don't, who cares.

Sizzily

I'm thinking that a lot of the season will occur at different time periods, probably more than we think. I have a feeling Angela Bassett and her storyline could occur in the 70s, while Evan Peters will be in the 20s. That interview we saw with Gaga and her drawn eyebrows gives off strong 20s vibes, making me think she could still be at the hotel to interact with Evan Peters. Aileen Wuornos and her storyline could easily occur in an episode set in the 90s, same as John Wayne Gacy for an 80s episode. 

This makes me even more excited. We saw that Gaga had a completely different look when she was in 1994, so I'm sure we'll get a massive spectrum of fashion, makeup, hair, and eyebrows throughout the season as time changes. 

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

John Wayne Gacy and Aileen Wurnos and a few other murders are appearing in the Halloween episodes "Devil Night"

One Banned Boi

Mister Gaga

I'm very excited to see her; in Asylum she was ****ing great as Sister Mary Eunice. She was truly possessed by the evil :satanga:

Archived