💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney Spears in Recording Studio

DiscoHeaven23

How pumped are you for B9?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for B9?

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss Gaga (I mean, Britneyyyyyy)!
    • no.
    • I'm feeling indifferent, which is sad cuz I loved her.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

We all know by now that Britney is up to something, and by the amount of time she's been in the studio the last few months and actually the last year, one can only imagine that she must be working on B9 (and hopefully finishing up). Britney just posted photos of her in the studio from yesterday with British producer BURNS (he prduced "Midus Touch" from Ellie Gouldings Halcyon Days and "All the Things" from Pitbull's Meltdown) and Mischke who has written and produced for artists like Michael Jacksn (Michael post-death) Gwen Stefani, JLO, JoJo ("The High Road") Little Mix ("DNA") and more.

I'm thinking we might get a Femme Fatale release schedule from her. (Lead single January, album in late March)

How pumped or not pumped are you for B9? 

PartySick

Yay :nick:

Waiting for that low-exposure release and the addition of new music to her Vegas show :party:

🖤

I love Britney! I'm always excited for any new music she gives us. SLAY ME b---h...BRING it the fUUCK on :legend:

UrethraFranklin

I bet Marina is losing sleep so much from those pics.. She allegedly used to date Burns and now he's producing her fav :excuseu:

DiscoHeaven23

BS9 :lmao:

Does the Britney Army use a different acronym for it? I thought it sounded funny lol and i couldn't remember what they used for the last one. It was either Britney8, BS8, B8, Britney's 8th album

My Little Phoney

wait what is she doing there? did the robot who usually sings her vocals break?

RAMROD

Looking forward for Pretty Girls vibe album:green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child

Does the Britney Army use a different acronym for it? I thought it sounded funny lol and i couldn't remember what they used for the last one. It was either Britney8, BS8, B8, Britney's 8th album

We call it simply B9.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived