Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Getting ready for AHS Hotel with some character art

Chrisspaulsen

Featured Posts

Haroon

I'm going through your Instagram and oh my gosh I love your art style :giveup: The Pokemon ones and the Disney villain ones :legend: But they're all great as far as I can see, amazing work :applause: 

AlphaMonster

I am not very informed about comic-arts, so I don't wanna drown in my dunning-kruger effect, and say something stupid; from my amateur point of view, I liked your artworks very much (checked your instagram).

Are you studying arts or illustration or something like that ????

Chrisspaulsen

Oh my god, wow... Thank you guys so much!!

I'll be posting more stuff during this season - especially a LOT of Gaga!!

If there are any wishes, feel free to ask me ^_^

Chrisspaulsen

I am not very informed about comic-arts, so I don't wanna drown in my dunning-kruger effect, and say something stupid; from my amateur point of view, I liked your artworks very much (checked your instagram).

Are you studying arts or illustration or something like that ????

Thank you:)

I just do it as a hobby, but lately I've ended up selling a few of my works, so atm I don't know where this hobby is taking me :P

AlphaMonster

Thank you:)

I just do it as a hobby, but lately I've ended up selling a few of my works, so atm I don't know where this hobby is taking me :P

If this is your passion, I hope you can find a way to make it your job, and make a living from it. It would be a very amazing life. :yes:

Archived