💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Tattoo art

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

Hey everyone, 

This is an Gaga unrelated post, I have tried posting this elsewhere like Instagram but had no such luck so I'm hoping someone can help me on here, I don't post often on here and I'm sure this might be the wrong section to post but advance apologies if it is.

I'm looking to get a dragonball Z tattoo next month cause I'm a hugeeeeee fan but can't really find any good designs and was hoping someone on here or someone has a friend who could help design me something unique and amazing. I did design my Gaga tattoo's but I have serious creators block with this one. 

Danny

PartySick

What do you have in mind? I doubt I could help at all but maybe talking it out would help relieve some of that block :yes:

🖤

Gohan

Hi, DBZ lover, I'm Son Gohan :pumpkat:

What kind of a tattoo do you want? Related to the characters? Shenron? The villains?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

destinyofself

Hi, DBZ lover, I'm Son Gohan :pumpkat:

What kind of a tattoo do you want? Related to the characters? Shenron? The villains?

I was going to start of with Shenron, Shenron is a MUST!! I was going to have him as a centre piece and maybe Kid Goku on nimbus going around him or infront of him. I also want to incorporate some villains in there aswell like Cell and Frieza but unsure where they can be place.

Gohan

I was going to start of with Shenron, Shenron is a MUST!! I was going to have him as a centre piece and maybe Kid Goku on nimbus going around him or infront of him. I also want to incorporate some villains in there aswell like Cell and Frieza but unsure where they can be place.

hat's the part of your body that's going to be BLESSED with a Dragon Ball tattoo on it?

1326303400026_f.jpg

goku-web.jpg

destinyofself

hat's the part of your body that's going to be BLESSED with a Dragon Ball tattoo on it?

1326303400026_f.jpg

goku-web.jpg

Yesssssss!! I want all the dragon balls!! I was thinking of doing my upper rigjt arm and have it going in the direction of a sleeve. I love those tattoos!!!

Gohan

Yesssssss!! I want all the dragon balls!! I was thinking of doing my upper rigjt arm and have it going in the direction of a sleeve. I love those tattoos!!!

If that's you in your avi, they'll look very s-xy on you, no matter which one you choose :hor:

Gohan

Aww thank you that is me in my avi :)

Handsome ?

Please send me the final result of your tattoo if you do it! Good luck and for anything you need, I'm always here ?

destinyofself

Handsome ?

Please send me the final result of your tattoo if you do it! Good luck and for anything you need, I'm always here ?

Thanks will do!!

Archived