Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Documentary

Camden

Featured Posts

So i was dreaming of the DWUW vid as you know one does and i got to thinking about the doc. I will never NOT want it. Terry said somewhere the born this way ball was recorded in full but i dont have a source so dont ask. I also strongly believe the dwuw video is a part of the doc, If we ever get to see it, however, i think if we do get it, its sooner rather then later from what i know. I guess time will tell.

It got me wondering of the times we have seen her shooting for the film, the 3 videos below are initial  thoughts i had. I hope one day it comes, i dont think anyone understands...

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

HausAlly

dont remind me, this was something that i was so hoping we could actually see 

I strongly believe shes waiting for the right moment.

arthurhmangum

I strongly believe shes waiting for the right moment.

:yes:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Bad Bromance

@Camden, who knows if she'll ever release the documentary.  I'm not holding my breath, tbh.  If she does great, but if she doesn't I'm not going to be too upset because I've already resigned myself to the fact that Gaga's not going to give us that documentary or the DWUW video.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

@Camden, who knows if she'll ever release the documentary.  I'm not holding my breath, tbh.  If she does great, but if she doesn't I'm not going to be too upset because I've already resigned myself to the fact that Gaga's not going to give us that documentary or the DWUW video.   :yes:

And this is the depressing inevitable flipside theory i dont want to accept. Ok dwuw vid as much as i want it i understand but the doc seems more plausible, idk, even act II of ARTPOP. I just know its more then a minority of monsters that wish for it to come to light.

Bad Bromance

And this is the depressing inevitable flipside theory i dont want to accept. Ok dwuw vid as much as i want it i understand but the doc seems more plausible, idk, even act II of ARTPOP. I just know its more then a minority of monsters that wish for it to come to light.

Don't get me wrong, I want Gaga to release the BTW documentary.  I'm just not holding my breath because she would've done it by now, don't you think? 

As for the DWUW video, I really don't want her to release it since it may destroy her career.  If I remember correctly, it was way too racy.  Even too racy for Gaga. 

Gaga has worked so hard to repair her image this last year that I don't want anything to tarnish that, tbh.  If that means that we never get the DWUW video then so be it.   :yes:

Don't get me wrong, I want Gaga to release the BTW documentary.  I'm just not holding my breath because she would've done it by now, don't you think? 

As for the DWUW video, I really don't want her to release it since it may destroy her career.  If I remember correctly, it was way too racy.  Even too racy for Gaga. 

Gaga has worked so hard to repair her image this last year that I don't want anything to tarnish that, tbh.  If that means that we never get the DWUW video then so be it.   :yes:

I disagree i think shes been waiting for the right moment, it would not have worked during the ARTPOP era with as much backlash she faced, lord, which is were i think she changed direction. It wouldve taken away from c2c, and tony has spoken about a film project she was working on that he didnt exactly detail. ive got to look for the interview.

However your theory makes sense i dont disagree.

I think if she put out the vid like originally intended she would be misunderstood but if its a part of the doc it will make sense thats just my opinion.

Dont get me wrong either, im not going to hold it against her if it never comes i just wish she would acknowledge this and talk about it so some of us can have closure and move on. It effect us as much it did her, obviously in different ways, im not saying she owes me, i just think that if it happens its going to be attached with lg5 somehow.

Bad Bromance

I disagree i think shes been waiting for the right moment, it would not have worked during the ARTPOP era with as much backlash she faced, lord, which is were i think she changed direction. It wouldve taken away from c2c, and tony has spoken about a film project she was working on that he didnt exactly detail. ive got to look for the interview.

However your theory makes sense i dont disagree.

I think if she put out the vid like originally intended she would be misunderstood but if its a part of the doc it will make sense thats just my opinion.

Dont get me wrong either, im not going to hold it against her if it never comes i just wish she would acknowledge this and talk about it so some of us can have closure and move on. It effect us as much it did her, obviously in different ways, im not saying she owes me, i just think that if it happens its going to be attached with lg5 somehow.

And that very well may be the case but I just don't think it's going to happen.  I'd love for Gaga to prove me wrong, though.   :party:

And that very well may be the case but I just don't think it's going to happen.  I'd love for Gaga to prove me wrong, though.   :party:

It just seems to good to be true doesnt it? wonder why ughhhhh to be a gaga fan...

Bad Bromance

It just seems to good to be true doesnt it? wonder why ughhhhh to be a gaga fan...

It does seem too good to be true which is why I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to be released.  

Archived