💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson getting DRAGGED on Tumblr for RANTING about diversity

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

Not everything that involves a person putting on dark makeup is blackface. Clearly in these pictures he was portraying a character. I used to watch Shane's videos and he is more on the dark, s-xual humor side so he's never been PC to begin with. Although he did apologize for the blackface... 

Maybe he is commenting on how some TV networks are trying SO HARD to be diverse. There's NOTHING wrong with diversity, but I mean some shows TRY SO HARD. It's like these commercials where one white, black, and asian are all in one. Diversity should be natural, you know? Like the producers just try to get more ratings by being inclusive and diverse.

Empire is an example of a show not dominated by whites that isn't diverse by force. They are a mostly black cast and a few whites and other races. It doesn't come off as try hard though. 

I'm ready for people to misinterpret this post and drag me but whatever, I'm a minority so **** you.  

Morphine Prince for president.

Benji

He's always been a mess and remains a mess. Why anyone cares about his opinion is beyond me... He remains to be some mentally disabled, half out (for the sake of those random scene girls into him), douche on the internet.

He couldn't top a loaf of bread, let alone another human.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Not everything that involves a person putting on dark makeup is blackface. Clearly in these pictures he was portraying a character. I used to watch Shane's videos and he is more on the dark, s-xual humor side so he's never been PC to begin with. Although he did apologize for the blackface... 

Maybe he is commenting on how some TV networks are trying SO HARD to be diverse. There's NOTHING wrong with diversity, but I mean some shows TRY SO HARD. It's like these commercials where one white, black, and asian are all in one. Diversity should be natural, you know? Like the producers just try to get more ratings by being inclusive and diverse.

Empire is an example of a show not dominated by whites that isn't diverse by force. They are a mostly black cast and a few whites and other races. It doesn't come off as try hard though. 

I'm ready for people to misinterpret this post and drag me but whatever, I'm a minority so **** you.  

yeah this.

skaxboy

I never understood why he was so popular. I know he's not always politically correct and stuff but to use the word "wetback" is pretty extreme and offensive. Even if it was in a joking manner, I don think the Hispanic/Latino equivalent to blackish or fresh off the boat would be "wetback." He's should definitely second guess what he has to say since he is (for some odd reason) a popular person on Twitter and such since his ignorance/idiocy can certainly influence some of his followers. Unless of course these are his actual feelings toward the subject, then the social justice warriors will go to play. 

Oh jump off his dick sistren. 

1.) He's a "comedian" and comics say a lot worse than this. Go watch Eddie Murphy Raw and come back. 

2.) He's talking about networks being too try hard with their demographic. I saw the commercial for Blackish today at work and had to do a double take myself. 

Perched for the first butt hurt comment. Oh wait, Now i'm perched for homophobic claims cause I said butt hurt. Smh. #OverSensitive 

Morphine Prince

I never understood why he was so popular. I know he's not always politically correct and stuff but to use the word "wetback" is pretty extreme and offensive. Even if it was in a joking manner, I don think the Hispanic/Latino equivalent to blackish or fresh off the boat would be "wetback." He's should definitely second guess what he has to say since he is (for some odd reason) a popular person on Twitter and such since his ignorance/idiocy can certainly influence some of his followers. Unless of course these are his actual feelings toward the subject, then the social justice warriors will go to play. 

Actually, "wetback" would be the equivalent of fresh off the boat for Hispanics. 

Redstreak

It should be a requirement in high school/college psychology classes to discuss the impact of media representation.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

migamiga

It's not like white people are naming these shows. These shows were created by people of those races. Maybe he should do some research before making such an ignorant comment. 

And so what if abc is trying to make itself look diverse? There hasn't been a show with an all Asian American cast in over twenty years. Again, do some research

FKAbrandon

Also, he has no problem with diverse shows, he has a problem with the sterotypical names these shows have. Why can't the show just be called "The Huangs" or something

FKAbrandon

It's not like white people are naming these shows. These shows were created by people of those races. Maybe he should do some research before making such an ignorant comment. 

And so what if abc is trying to make itself look diverse? There hasn't been a show with an all Asian American cast in over twenty years. Again, do some research

Oh okay I didn't know that. Serves me right for not doing my own research 

migamiga

Oh okay I didn't know that. Serves me right for not doing my own research 

sorry, wasn't meaning to call you out. I was just frustrated by his complaint because it just seems very attention seeking and ignorant 

Archived