šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

How would you cast as Catwoman?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

RAMROD

For quirky approach,

Personally I'd cast Helena Bonham Carter.

She is just so amazing, I think she could be

one of the best Catwoman on screen yet after Pffeifer.

Ā 

Ā 

As for sensuous femme fatale approach, Rihanna would be good.

Ā 

But I wish for her to do more main features before doing this.

Let Halle Berry be the worst Catwoman, but not Rihanna.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GO cry somewhere else!! God

We need more black woman casted in roles, so yes i'd hate to see catwoman wasted on a white actress!

Haley Barry was the best catwoman ever, her legacy should continue

lol yeah the critics really agreed with you on that one... lmao do you even understand how legacy works?:fail:

Barbados

lol yeah the critics really agreed with you on that one... lmao do you even understand how legacy works?:fail:

Can you form a coherent opinion then quote meĀ :emma:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Can you form a coherent opinion then quote meĀ :emma:

OKay how's this? You say Halle Berry was the best and that her legacy must remain respected but Catwoman (the film) was one of the biggest superhero flops). That year She also won the Razzie for worst actress... The best catwoman that we have seen so far has been white yet you wanna invalidate that because you want another actress of color for the role. That's fine but don't make it seem like Halle Berry has any other legacy with that role besides for not doing a great job.

Barbados

OKay how's this? You say Halle Berry was the best and that her legacy must remain respected but Catwoman (the film) was one of the biggest superhero flops). That year She also won the Razzie for worst actress... The best catwoman that we have seen so far has been white yet you wanna invalidate that because you want another actress of color for the role. That's fine but don't make it seem like Halle Berry has any other legacy with that role besides for not doing a great job.

Gaga won a razzie and she's t he best actress in the role

Gaga won a razzie and she's t he best actress in the role

she actually lost to Kim K that year so at least do your research (and by that I mean take the four seconds it takes to google the winners from that year).

Besides This was right after she won the best actress oscar for Monster's Ball. She's a good actress Ā but the movie was crap.. Pfieffer was the strongest catwoman so far in my opinion but OH NO she's white so we better not count her

Barbados

she actually lost to Kim K that year so at least do your research (and by that I mean take the four seconds it takes to google the winners from that year).

Besides This was right after she won the best actress oscar for Monster's Ball. She's a good actress Ā but the movie was crap.. Pfieffer was the strongest catwoman so far in my opinion but OH NO she's white so we better not count her

Cats are black why cast white people?

Cats are black why cast white people?

LMAO yep you're right literally every cat on earth is black, congratulations you really proved me wrongĀ :derpga:

ShockPop

We need more black woman casted in roles, so yes i'd hate to see catwoman wasted on a white actress!

Blac women in the role are boring. More white women need to play catwoman. Too many black women have played the part badly.

See how utterlyrepugnutterly repugnant you sound?

Anne Hathaway again tbh, only actress who captures the spirit of both Selina and Catwoman from the comics accuratelyĀ 

First of all her name is "Halle Berry" andĀ that was the worst catwoman ever. You clearly know nothing about Catwoman's legacy seeing Catwoman Is Selina Kyle, not Patience Phillips. That Halle Berry movie was termed CINO by comic fans "Catwoman In Name Only". It had nothing to do with the Catwoman universe from the comics, whether it be 1990's series or the series following that.Ā 

Ā 

And to give theĀ role to a black actress for the sake of casting a black actress is one of the most ridiculous things I've read. And FYI there have already been two black actresses play Catwoman in the past, so clearly there hasn't been a lack of cultural diversity when it comes to Catwoman. Why not cast a Latina, Asian, Indian, or Middle Eastern actress as Catwoman?

And mess at anyone who was seriously suggesting Rihanna, have you seen her acting in Battleship? Enough said. Rihanna is a singer not an actress

and Michelle Pfieffer and Anne Hathaway were the best Catwoman end of storyĀ 

Ā 

and quite frankly you sound racistĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Barbados

First of all her name is "Halle Berry" andĀ that was the worst catwoman ever. You clearly know nothing about Catwoman's legacy seeing Catwoman Is Selina Kyle, not Patience Phillips. That Halle Berry movie was termed CINO by comic fans "Catwoman In Name Only". It had nothing to do with the Catwoman universe from the comics, whether it be 1990's series or the series following that.Ā 

Ā 

And to give theĀ role to a black actress for the sake of casting a black actress is one of the most ridiculous things I've read. And FYI there have already been two black actresses play Catwoman in the past, so clearly there hasn't been a lack of cultural diversity when it comes to Catwoman. Why not cast a Latina, Asian, Indian, or Middle Eastern actress as Catwoman?

And mess at anyone who was seriously suggesting Rihanna, have you seen her acting in Battleship? Enough said. Rihanna is a singer not an actress

and Michelle Pfieffer and Anne Hathaway were the best Catwoman end of storyĀ 

Ā 

and quite frankly you sound racistĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Can't be racist towards whites :)

Versace

i'm gonna go way far out on this one and say why not

Gigi Gorgeous (don't be like but she has no experience , Cara slayed with none)

it's going to be revolutionary for the world especially for the transgender community

Archived