💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

EW: Halloween Episode details (More spoilers)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

lily-rabe-darren-criss.jpg?itok=LI-Dc3pG

Fans of American Horror Story know that the Halloween episodes are typically pivotal installments and usually two-parters. AHS: Hotel’s installment, called “Devil’s Night,” will be no different.

The first hour will feature the return of AHS alum Lily Rabe, playing serial killer Aileen Wurnos. The episode will be focused around the dinner party from hell at the Hotel Cortez, involving guest and detective John Lowe (Wes Bentley). Teases co-creator Ryan Murphy, “The biggest serial killers of all time all come to the hotel. Gacey. Aileen. John Lowe’s invited to a devil’s night dinner. He thinks someone is pulling a huge prank on him. It’s the biggest serial killers of all time in a room with him and he has to figure who is trying to make him lose his mind.” 

Part two finds Criss playing a hipster who, along with his girlfriend, leaves Silverlake to avoid trick-or-treaters. Given the couple’s snotty attitude, their decision to check into the Hotel Cortez is not ideal. “They’re horrified they can’t get their artisa--l cheese and they hate the sheets and they put Iris [Kathy Bates] through the wringer and she’s not happy,” says Murphy. 

Source: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/30/american-horror-story-hotel-halloween-episodes-lily-rabe-darren-criss

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

CyanLights

They are really revealing a lot of info this year and I don't know how im feeling about it anymore :wtf:

but yaaaaaay Lily Rabe :flutter:

Hurem

"He thinks someone is pulling a huge prank on him. It’s the biggest serial killers of all time in a room with him and he has to figure who is trying to make him lose his mind.”

I have a feeling this scene is gonna be SO DAMN intense. 075ee6d1.gif

Dorothy Gale

Too many spoilers are being revealed. I want them to leave some things to the imagination.

Blue Jeans

Too many spoilers are being revealed. I want them to leave some things to the imagination.

Well they're not forcing anybody to read them tho..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Ophelia

yummy.

AchievementUnlockedUltra-BritishTeaTime-

Keep it coming.

I love this picture, it makes me horny for some reason :emma:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Harry

Tbh if you guys don't want to read spoilers, don't open threads with 'spoilers' in the title. Pretty easy to avoid, really.

RAMROD

If he is to be murdered, i hope it will in most horrible way.

Darren Criss murder scene will so satisfying to me.

giphy.gif

Looking forward

giphy.gif

:lolly:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dorothy Gale

Tbh if you guys don't want to read spoilers, don't open threads with 'spoilers' in the title. Pretty easy to avoid, really.

Well they're not forcing anybody to read them tho..

It's really not that easy to follow AHS, and avoid spoilers, I'll see them on GGD, Tumblr and IMDb. They shouldn't have plot synopses released when the premiere is over a month away.

lavenderblondee

AHS does give away a lot of stuff, I feel like. They even release the intro (I try to avoid every year but always cave) a couple days/week before the show airs. IMO, these are just plot details, no twists, so I can't complain I'm being spoiled.

djBuffoon

This. :smh:

:applause: 

Archived