💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj to open VMAs with Trini Dem Girls

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

This will be super boring :saladga: Forgettable opening ever

You haven't even seen the performance, what's the difference between you and the Gaga haters who have been saying that she won't be good in AHS? Stop being judgmental without even watching the actual thing.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

You haven't even seen the performance, what's the difference between you and the Gaga haters who have been saying that she won't be good in AHS? Stop being judgmental without even watching the actual thing.

The difference is that Nicki opened the VMA last year with Bang Bang + Anaconda, which ended to be both worlwide hits; and Nicki's performance had some hype because of Anaconda.

This year, she's opening again with a song that we know since December (and it's not even a single), and u can be sure that she'll do the same thing she does in every performance (http://i.freeonsmash.com/2014/08/Anaconda18.gif). It's very predictable...

That's the difference. My critique it's actually well based. Gaga hater's arguments aren't valid cause AHS will be her FIRST major rol. :love:

Bradley

The difference is that Nicki opened the VMA last year with Bang Bang + Anaconda, which ended to be both worlwide hits; and Nicki's performance had some hype because of Anaconda.

This year, she's opening again with a song that we know since December (and it's not even a single), and u can be sure that she'll do the same thing she does in every performance (http://i.freeonsmash.com/2014/08/Anaconda18.gif). It's very predictable...

That's the difference. My critique it's actually well based. Gaga hater's arguments aren't valid cause AHS will be her FIRST major rol. :love:

I still think it's unfair to judge already because this form of thinking doesn't allow artists to change. The truth is her performances aren't just about twerking, Bed of Lies at the EMAs, Freedom at the AMAs, Anaconda at the VMAs, Roman Holiday at the Grammys, Super Bass at the BBMAs, are all very different from each other. Even if there had been a pattern to her performances, she's making a solo opening performance tomorrow and she would be foolish to do exactly the same thing of what she did last year.

You could be right and I might as well be wrong, but we'll see what she does tonight.

crisTEAne

But didn't she open the show last year ffs? :hunty: 

why am i laughing at this so hard? :lmao: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

AlexanderLevi2

Am I the only one who skips this song on The Pinkprint??:what: I think this era needs to be over. She's starting to get overexposed again.

Edit: I'm a big fan of hers and I'm even starting to get annoyed with The Pinkprint era. :reductive2::reductive2:

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

bye there were far better single choices

:reductive2::sis: no lies were told

Currently listening to Joanne

Bradley

bye there were far better single choices

I think she could shock the public with Grand Piano. Her vocals in that song>>>>>> but of course she has to slay them live though

And for everyone saying it isn't a single: it's her next single and she's working on a video. It's a fan favorite and she's been performing it on tour for a while. I can't wait for her to bring a high energy performance with some choreo :rofl:

Bradley

And for everyone saying it isn't a single: it's her next single and she's working on a video. It's a fan favorite and she's been performing it on tour for a while. I can't wait for her to bring a high energy performance with some choreo :rofl:

omg I don't mind her doing the choreography but if she pats her vagina like this tomorrow

I expect massive controversy. :rip:

I also like how they altered the choreography for the male dancers. They're hot btw.

Archived