💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says American Horror Story experience will 'inform' her upcoming music

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Alfonso

"This is my focus right now" :rip:

"it was planned out for me to do one project at a time and give my full attention to each so I can enjoy myself." :rip:

# so sad :pray:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

# so sad :pray:

that means she can slay AHS AND slay LG5. I'd rather her slay on both than one or the other.

Currently listening to Joanne

AgusPop

that means she can slay AHS AND slay LG5. I'd rather her slay on both than one or the other.

:applause:Exactly, better she is focused full time in one project and not half the time in both

XoXoJoanneGaga

Inb4 people start screaming "Fame Monster 2.0" and somehow leading the thread into an ARTPOP-bashing ordeal.

This is awesome though. I can't wait for the season to start.

I think we all know she's going to put ARTPOP to shame with the next project, that's not a bad thing and there's no need to be overly defensive about it lol

I am literally smothering myself in my pillow this is SO GOOD!!!!!

I started  smiling in a dumb way I don't  know  why:laughga:

VenusBlackStar

I think we all know she's going to put ARTPOP to shame with the next project, that's not a bad thing and there's no need to be overly defensive about it lol

Not being defensive at all! I'm just pointing out that a lot of threads surrounding her albums tend to divulge into that. It was part of my joke! :teehee:

Bleachella

Girl let AHS inspire you all you want but I'm gonna need something other than blonde hair on the cover 

2prvb07.jpg

I'm wondering, though, because didn't she say working with Tony and singing jazz was really refreshing for her, or something along the lines?

Darkga + recent brush with jazz = :pray:

Archived