💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Life is Strange thread

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

life-is-strange-achievements-guide-640x3

Life Is Strange is an episodic interactive drama graphic adventure video game. The game's plot focuses on Maxine Caulfield, a photography student who discovers that she has the ability to rewind time at any moment, leading her every choice to enact the butterfly effect. The game consists of five episodes.

Here is the trailer for the 1st episode.

Iwontell

I checked some "let's play" videos and it seems nice. It's not really my kind of game, but the story appears to be compelling and interesting...watched some until dawn footage today as well, it's the same gameplay style and seems to be quite fun...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Andreyw

I checked some "let's play" videos and it seems nice...watched some until dawn footage today as well, it's the same gameplay style and seems to be quite fun...

You should try it, the storyline is pretty nice actually :music:

some people say the 2 main protagonists are lesbians :toofunny:

Iwontell

You should try it, the storyline is pretty nice actually :music:

Hidden Content

I might, actually...the thing is I pre-ordered a bunch of stuff this month...Forza 6, AC: Syndicate, Uncharted collection, Fallout 4, I'm just waiting :Jase:...the only money I have left is for Rise of Tomb Raider...

So I'm currently broke
:neyde: 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Andreyw

I might, actually...the thing is I pre-ordered a bunch of stuff this month...Forza 6, AC: Syndicate, Uncharted collection, Fallout 4, I'm just waiting :Jase:...the only money I have left is for Rise of Tomb Raider...
So I'm currently broke
:neyde: 

Well, the last episode comes out in October so you better raise money to buy all the 5 episodes :sis:

Andreyw

I thought they were :neyde: 

But no one denied that , tho :green:

not sure about Max but I'm sure Chloe is a lesbian :dies:

SweetEscape

Yaas slay for making this thread :legend: 

I've read really positive reviews for this game, so I'll definitely buy it at some point for the PS3 

Andreyw

Yaas slay for making this thread :legend: 

I've read really positive reviews for this game, so I'll definitely buy it at some point for the PS3 

Like I said above , raise money for it so you can buy all 5 episodes in October :legend:

SweetEscape

Like I said above , raise money for it so you can buy all 5 episodes in October :legend:

Yas I will :pole: the whole season costs 20 euros I think

I also read somewhere that there's gonna be a second season :legend: 

Andreyw

Yas I will :pole: the whole season costs 20 euros I think

I also read somewhere that there's gonna be a second season :legend: 

Can't wait for it tbh :legend: in b4 4-5 more years of waiting :giveup::rip:

Maybe the Max-Chloe thing will happen then :green:

SweetEscape

Can't wait for it tbh :legend: in b4 4-5 more years of waiting :giveup::rip:

Hidden Content

No spoilers plz :neyde: 

Archived