Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream TV series [spoilers] One Killer Revealed!!!! Post predictions here)

GHGUY

Featured Posts

Zsolti

And this show is great wtf lol 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's Piper

I'm convinced it's Piper at this point and I think Noah is the other killer.... He's the only one that hasn't been attacked, stalked, or framed by the killer. In fact he's doing a lot of tech accusing, like a killer would be 

Zsolti

I'm convinced it's Piper at this point and I think Noah is the other killer.... He's the only one that hasn't been attacked, stalked, or framed by the killer. In fact he's doing a lot of tech accusing, like a killer would be 

I was just thinking that. Piper and either Noah or Audrey. Still undecided on the whole Seth/Kieran thing, and at this point I'm suspecting Brook and Jake too :deadbanana:

just shows how brilliant the writing is. 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I was just thinking that. Piper and either Noah or Audrey. Still undecided on the whole Seth/Kieran thing, and at this point I'm suspecting Brook and Jake too :deadbanana:

just shows how brilliant the writing is. 

I know, this show is so much better than a lot of other crap on TV, don't get the hate for it. I feel like it gets better with time.

my money's on Piper and Noah.

i just can't see Brooke as the killer.... She's been attacked too many times when nobody is around 

Zsolti

I know, this show is so much better than a lot of other crap on TV, don't get the hate for it. I feel like it gets better with time.

my money's on Piper and Noah.

i just can't see Brooke as the killer.... She's been attacked too many times when nobody is around 

I know.. but the fact that she, as the blonde valley girl persona didn't die yet seems suspicious...

I hope she doesn't I love her :giveup:

I know.. but the fact that she, as the blonde valley girl persona didn't die yet seems suspicious...

I hope she doesn't I love her :giveup:

I love her too... Easily she and Jake are my favorite characters on the show 

hijadeputa

After watching episode 9 I definitely think that the MURDERS are Branson and Kieran. Branson because of the evidence they found in his classroom + why would he escape from jail? 

Kieran visited Brandson's mom and asked everything about Brandson. He was also with Nina before she died so that says a lot. 

I still can't stop thinking that the murders could also be Piper and Noah. Piper because she survived when Will was attacked and she could easily lie about that Kieran was the one who visited Brandon's mom to mind **** Emma. And Noah has never been attacked and he knows so much about all this :smh: It can be anyone tbh... I'm loving this season of MTV Scream tbh, it's very good! We're lucky we will have a season 2 !

After watching episode 9 I definitely think that the MURDERS are Branson and Kieran. Branson because of the evidence they found in his classroom + why would he escape from jail? 

Kieran visited Brandson's mom and asked everything about Brandson. He was also with Nina before she died so that says a lot. 

I still can't stop thinking that the murders could also be Piper and Noah. Piper because she survived when Will was attacked and she could easily lie about that Kieran was the one who visited Brandon's mom to mind **** Emma. And Noah has never been attacked and he knows so much about all this :smh: It can be anyone tbh... I'm loving this season of MTV Scream tbh, it's very good! We're lucky we will have a season 2 !

I think Kieran and Branson are red herrings at this point 

Piper on the other hand is totally guilty, like I'll be shocked if it's not Piper at this point 

It's totally Piper but I'm sure there is at least one more killer. That preview for the next episode just ****ed everything up like why would Seth escape jail and kill an officer if he's not the killer?

Audrey and Piper :coffee: 

HTKfRDz.png

wait is this a screenshot from next week? But in the previews it shows Audrey getting attacked by the killer and even stabbed when it goes to another point of view..:: but at this point it makes so much sense if it was Audrey

crisTEAne

piper is definitely one of the killers. the other is noah or audrey, i'm guessing.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GenKaidou

My guess is... Piper and Branson. Don't see why Branson would escape from prison otherwise. But could it be that the Killer helped him escape to throw the police off? 

And I'd hate for Piper to be one of the killers because I like her character so much but at this point, she's too suspicious compared to the rest. Sigh.

hijadeputa

piper is definitely one of the killers. the other is noah or audrey, i'm guessing.

why is everyone saying Piper lol 

Audrey and Piper :coffee: 

HTKfRDz.png

where did u get that from 

Archived