Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jem and the Holograms (2015 movie)

Pablo

Featured Posts

Jem, also known as Jem and the Holograms, is an American animated television series that ran from 1985 to 1988 in U.S. first-run syndication. The series is about music company owner Jerrica Benton, her singer alter-ego Jem, her band the Holograms, and their adventures.

Jem-and-The-Holograms-7.jpg

October 13th, 2015 the movie remake will be released, updated to the 21 century.

How do you feel about the changes they made on this iconic 80's tv show? Will you go see it or stick to the original? 

If you don't understand the controversial Jem stans are facing check out one of the many rant videos 

Don't visit my profile

RainingOnMe

I found this show first by some guy that did a dub over a Paula deen commercial and he also did one to these and it was just.. :messga:

OMFG I FOUND IT

I found this show first by some guy that did a dub over a Paula deen commercial and he also did one to these and it was just.. :messga:

OMFG I FOUND IT

jizz was like necki menij :laughga: so funny 

and who can forget this gif that was really popular on GGD at one point 

http://33.media.tumblr.com/746b1c6c36f6f9811e23c5ca698f8a83/tumblr_inline_n0crp9vb6b1r43oqt.gif

Don't visit my profile

RebeldeFaith

And that's how you ruin an entire amazing frachise.

The should have kept the 80's glam image and the original characters. Now it looks like a Perfect Pitch's continuation, cheese and overdone.

It reminds me of the Josie and the Pússycats movie.

EDIT: Really GGD? Pússy?

Something something idk

So she doesn't transform into Jem? :noparty: 

Is this a misstitled Lady Gaga Biopic :neyde:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

RebeldeFaith

So she doesn't transform into Jem? :noparty: 

Is this a misstitled Lady Gaga Biopic :neyde:

Jem doesn't transform into Jem, there are no Holograms, no Misfits, no powerful grown woman, just a girl with dreams and hopes and Synergy is just a cheap video projector. Plus, they used a 1Direction song for the trailers. Why?

This is more of a "Justin Bieber meets Katy Perry meets Pitch Perfect".

I think they should change the name of the movie or cancel it. I know for sure that fans won't give their money to this movie and the rest are 13 years old girls that don't even know what is Jem or the original story/plot.

Something something idk

Jem doesn't transform into Jem, there are no Holograms, no Misfits, no powerful grown woman, just a girl with dreams and hopes and Synergy is just a cheap video projector. Plus, they used a 1Direction song for the trailers. Why?

This is more of a "Justin Bieber meets Katy Perry meets Pitch Perfect".

I think they should change the name of the movie or cancel it. I know for sure that fans won't give their money to this movie and the rest are 13 years old girls that don't even know what is Jem or the original story/plot.

or Hannah Montana reboot :neyde:

Don't visit my profile

Spock

I'm so disappointed.I wanted 80's glam rock bad ass chicks with lesbian undertones :noparty:

No it looks like a Disney Channel original movie ffs.

They also totally re-hashed Josie and the ***cats, only without the self awareness and songs that made it amazing. Pass

who will love me when the night is over

• 3 weeks later...
Gianni Versace

this is some BULL****

I grew up watching Jem and the Holograms and whatever was in that trailer ain't right... 

Not here for some Avril Lavigne looking biopic. 

Archived