💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift covers Vanity Fair, criticizes Spotify

Neal

Featured Posts

55baa4859e9755183d97dc6f_taylor-swift-se

Taylor Swift is being featured on the cover of the September issue of Vanity Fair (view the full cover below the fold), and at the center of the interview within the high profile magazine is the pop star’s telling of her recent episode with Apple. Plans to not compensate artists during Apple Music’s three-month free trial period prompted Swift to publish an open letterexplaining why her latest album 1989 wouldn’t be available on their new music streaming service. Apple quickly moved to change that policy and Swift’s album was notably highly promoted on Apple Music at launch. In the interview with Vanity Fair, Taylor Swift detailed her exchange with Apple while comparing it to a similar experience with Spotify that had a different outcome…

Excerpts:

"Apple treated me like I was a voice of a creative community that they actually cared about,” she says. “And I found it really ironic that the multi-billion-dollar company reacted to criticism with humility, and the start-up with no cash flow reacted to criticism like a corporate machine.”

“My fears were that I would be looked at as someone who just whines and rants about this thing that no one else is really ranting about.”

Read the full story: http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2015/08/taylor-swift-cover-mario-testino-apple-music

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

its obvious she and apple had this deal before she came for spotify. :smh: too bad for her spotify only got more users after she left :bye:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

The Child

Again with Spotify? :neyde:

Well we should be used to it now, always talking about Spotify & Katy Perry. :smh:

Taylor's stans don't come at me thanks, ain't got time for you.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

holy scheisse

she needs to leve my gurl spotify alone because the more she talks sh*t the more i go :stalkga:

Sunny

At least she looks beautiful :emma:

Also, can she leave Spotify for once? Looks like she uses it just to get attention, and she already said the same thing about Spotify 100 times

I like dancin', and ponies....

SychosSoChic

*reads OP* 

Taylor is a very pretty girl :)

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Slayer

its obvious she and apple had this deal before she came for spotify. :smh: too bad for her spotify only got more users after she left :bye:

I hadn't thought of it like that, but now you've said it, it makes perfect sense.  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Yanko

“My fears were that I would be looked at as someone who just whines and rants about this thing that no one else is really ranting about.”

join tidal tay :fat:  

monsterdreams

She needs to get over it 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I am tired of this Taylor Swift vs. The streaming services (except Apple Music who obviously paid her a lot)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DiscoHeaven23

She's such a BOSS. I love her. Shes used to be my least favorite artist but then when she stuck her tongue out at Justin Bieber backstage at the 2013 VMA's it all started to turn around. 

Archived