💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Says It's 'Time' for New Album After Wrapping Tony Bennett Tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Lady Gaga recently brought her once-in-a-lifetime co-headlining tour with Tony Bennett to a close (we were on hand for a recent show in Atlantic City and can confirm it was a sheer delight).

Gaga shared a bittersweet Instagram shot about the tour wrap, saying she was "so sad" and would remember the experience "as long as I love. And maybe longer."

Gaga & Bennett Bring All That Jazz to Atlantic City

One upside of the tour's end, however, is that the iconoclastic pop star is starting to work on a new studio album.

In a simple Instagram selfie, Gaga wrote, "LG5 time." After ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek, Gaga's next will be her fifth album.

After the mixed response to 2013's ARTPOP, it will be interesting to see what Gaga comes up with for her next (presumably pop-leaning) album -- and if her vocal jazz foray will impact her sound on the forthcoming LP.

As with all things Gaga, it's hard to predict the future -- but that's just part of what makes being a Little Monster so interesting. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6649607/lady-gaga-new-album-lg5-time-tony-bennett-tour

SweetEscape

her instagram post got me so excited :wao: :giveup: 

Yanko

In a simple Instagram selfie, Gaga wrote, "LG5 time." After ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek, Gaga's next will be her fifth album.

justice for TFM 

BYE 

SissyFromSpace

stop with the hyping

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Didymus

"the iconoclastic pop star"

Digging that title. Much better than "The Poker Face singer".

Robotboy

meaning she will start thinking about the concept and write a few songs :lolgaga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Paper Gangsta

GAGAdaily 

So just cause it's GAGAdaily we are supposed to post multiple threads about same thing?

Anyways, person this question was directed to allready answered me 

yASSsss

i smiled at the "Iconoclastic"  part,kween of breaking rules  :flutter: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived