Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plan the Next Era! (LG5)

Delete

Featured Posts

Delete

When discussing the future of Gagas career it's like taking a shot in the dark, we have no insight or psychic ability to predict what's to come. That's where dreams come in, and I know from being a member of a community of monsters, we tend to shoot our expectations to the stars! I created this thread, not so much to speculate the theme of music or success, but rather to express our creative visions for what we would like to see in the upcoming era. 

So think hard Monsters and share with us your plan for the LG5 era! I'll go first: 

I think two weeks before the Lead Single, Gaga should partner up with Television stations such as MTV, E!, and the FX to air a short promotional video that reveals the TITLE/RELEASE DATE of the album and single, with a snippet of the single playing in background. On the day of the announcement she can have the stations air the promo ONCE every hour and fans will have to watch the channels to figure out when it will come on. Not only is this great promotion that could reach out to non fans, this always helps the NETWORKS by bringing in more ratings to their line up on that day. If more people watch then in the future these stations may give her even better promotion. 

- This time I think the lead single and video should be released at the same time, and after two months of promotion (including its release month) on TV talk shows etc, Gaga should release the second single, AND follow up with the album a week later. From there, after the first week of album sales, Gaga should release the VIDEO for the second single so that more hype is generated and the album sales get boosted a bit. 

- After the release of the album, Gaga should start broadening her promotion by doing interviews on major television platforms and perform her second single. Once the single starts dying down, she might should pull Taylor Swift and release a remix of one of her tracks as the third single. Perhaps with Swift herself, or Katy Perry, or even Rihanna. 

- Another interesting idea is that Gaga should do a YOUTUBE INVASION where she guest stars of the websites most popular YouTubers  Channels. Ones that get a million views in a day. She could do makeup tips with GiGi Gorgeous, funny skits with Shane Dawson, and even a parody with Bart Baker. 

Angel Down

promo promo & promo & A LOT OF MUSIC VIDEOS

You forgot amazing quality-music. Promotion is useless without excellent music.

Jewels n Drugs

its LG6 tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TimisaMonster

First single

Promo

Video

Second single

Promo

Video

Third single

Promo

Video

Fourth Single

Promo

Video

Fifth Single 

Promo

Video

Tour

Break...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jewels n Drugs

Gaga always makes great music tho :gaga:

Angel Down

Gaga always makes great music tho :gaga:

Of course. But this time she has to bring something completely new on the table like she did with TF. She has to be innovative. SHES ****ING LADY GAGA 

Angel Down

its LG6 tho

lg5 = Lady Gaga's fifth studio solo album
tblg1 = Tony Bennet and Lady Gaga's first collaborative studio album

OBEY

I would love a 30sec preview of the single uploaded on youtube + later a 30sec preview of the music video (like 1 week before it comes out)

Gaga should tease the music video before it comes out with one profesionnal pictures of the music video that she posts everyday. Also, do another thing ala Applause on GMA for the music video, this was great!

I would also like Gaga to record short little memos saying stuff like "Hey everyone, this is Lady Gaga. My new single is out ***** on z100 and here's a little sneek peak of it *5 or 10 seconds preview*" to hype the casual radio listeners like one week before the single comes out. Then, after, radios could play something like "Hey guys, Lady Gaga here! Be sure to listen to my new single ***** on z100"

Music videos not too long and stunning ala Bad Romance/Judas

Jewels n Drugs

Of course. But this time she has to bring something completely new on the table like she did with TF. She has to be innovative. SHES ****ING LADY GAGA 

yes omfg, i need another album like TF(M)

- Surprise drop the first single with just a tweet to an iTunes link and the video (or audio only) uploaded to YouTube.

-Radio starts to play the single (hopefully gets a lot of air play :toofunny:). She does radio promo and all the basic stuff.

-She goes on to perform on Ellen, Today Show, etc.

-Three weeks later, she releases a promo single (maybe a video after, whatever she's feelin')

-Repeat step 2+3. She announces a release date for the album. 

-Release an album teaser with snippets all in one video on youtube, only 30s each to get the hype going along with the reveal of the albums name. 

-Release a 2nd radio single alongside the album release, about a month and a half after the first radio single drops.

-Insert all the award shows, whatever, here.

-Maybe 2 more radio singles.

-Worldwide tour :kissga: 

I like the idea of partnering up with TV stations, but I dont know where it would fit in my plan! :(

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Jewels n Drugs

I would love a 30sec preview of the single uploaded on youtube + later a 30sec preview of the music video (like 1 week before it comes out)

Gaga should tease the music video before it comes out with one profesionnal pictures of the music video that she posts everyday. Also, do another thing ala Applause on GMA for the music video, this was great!

I would also like Gaga to record short little memos saying stuff like "Hey everyone, this is Lady Gaga. My new single is out ***** on z100 and here's a little sneek peak of it *5 or 10 seconds preview*" to hype the casual radio listeners like one week before the single comes out. Then, after, radios could play something like "Hey guys, Lady Gaga here! Be sure to listen to my new single ***** on z100"

Music videos not too long and stunning ala Bad Romance/Judas

This omfg. I loooooved hearing her announce BTW before it played :giveup:

OBEY

This omfg. I loooooved hearing her announce BTW before it played :giveup:

She did it for BTW? i didn't know ! She should do it again tbh :legend: 

Gaga Medicine

Preach, sis!

sarahb

1. Australian promo
2. Australian promo
3. Australian promo
4. Australian promo
5. Australian promo
And maybe some NZ promo while she's down this way

Archived