💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga is being very secretive

mixhaeldelrey

Featured Posts

mixhaeldelrey

Gaga is being very secretive about LG5...How do you guys feel about that? I'm glad because with ARTPOP, I feel like we were hyped so much that when the actual album came out, our ideas weren't up to par with the album even tho it was AMAZING. What do you guys think? Discuss 

:)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

She is indeed very #PrivateInPublic.

I don't mind it tbh. In fact the 'mystery' behind her personality makes her more intriguing as an artist.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SS77

I'm glad she's being secretive. With ARTPOP, she began hyping the album, WAAAAYYY too early before its actual release and caused raised expectations, which imo, ultimately led to the backlash against it.

Woolfsmck

Might not have a lot of it done yet.  C to C tour and reoccurring part in a T.V. show plus she just got engaged...  Its a good guess that her time is some what limited.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

SonOfAphrodite

I'm kinda glad because it is very fascinating watching others create crazy theories and investigate everything Gaga does :hunty:

Bradley

I'm glad she's being secretive. With ARTPOP, she began hyping the album, WAAAAYYY too early before its actual release and caused raised expectations, which imo, ultimately led to the backlash against it.

Ikr? We had so many titles.

Sex Dreams
We could, we could belong together ARTPOP
Girl Under You
Burqa
Tea (though it never came out)

RAMROD

I am.fine withbthis so people won't b---h when she does "betrayals" cos we don't know any until we did.later on :applause:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

degenerate

She is indeed very #PrivateInPublic.

I don't mind it tbh. In fact the 'mystery' behind her personality makes her more intriguing as an artist.

Wv5XWt9.png

Born To Slay

I wish she'd just reassure us she's actually working on it tbh

Staryu

I love it.

I'd prefer not knowing the title of the album until we get the lead single.

FATCAT

The one tragic flaw with ARTPOP is that we heard, and lived off of, live expectations of half the songs. Had we gotten real releases, instead of shoddy recordings at the iTunes fest, things may have been better.

It is true tho, she's keeping everything, even its name, secret. Though, this is assuming that LG5 even exsists outside of fans minds :lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

uo111

You say she is being secretive but what you don't know is that we aren't getting the album til December 1017 and Gaga is gonna start hyping it next January.

She cannot stop herself from hyping her music way too soon, I've just come to accept it at this point.

antpats2

My post in the "how far along do you think the album is" thread's impact 

TimisaMonster

I'm happy she's keeping quiet and we only know RedOne is working with her and its another pop album...that's it. 

Plus, Bobby probably didn't like the hype train old management put on the GP and so it allows the music to speak for itself plus keep the GP with the last memory of OscarGa before she reemerges on the scene...perfect planning and I'm sure the actual era will be no exception

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived