Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How far do you think Gaga is with the new album?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Do you think she's finishing it up already? When are you expecting an announcement? 

I feel as if she has 3-4 songs completed already, and then the RedOne project separate.  

Hoping to hear something by the end of this year, early next year. 

mattyx

I hope she has a lot done but I have a feeling she doesn't.    Not sure why I feel that way.  Maybe it's because we haven't really heard much about it this time around.  Please surprise me Gaga!

ARTPOPisaChoice

I feel like she has six or seven demos, no final versions done yet except possibly RedOne's single

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Born To Slay

I think she's not really working on it, which kinda pisses me off tbh, but I didn't think she's behind in anyway. I mean, DJWS praised some songs so she must have some done. I just wish she'd find time to work with Moroder, Redone and DJWS and get to work.

OBEY

She probably has it finished

Her and her friends are going to listen to it on repeat, tease us like never before, say how fresh and innovative and different it sounds, then release it after 2 years

TimisaMonster

I honestly don't think it's half way...she's been on tour, traveling around, having fun, and I see NO photos of her in the studio...

Unless she pulled a classic "made hits in 10 minutes" move with RedOne months ago and they already are almost done :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Computer

I imagine she's currently at that special moment where her original vision is destroyed and she records something different.  :hunty:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

caseymonster

gaga is touring. filming ahs. and has a **** load of other stuff to do. im sure shes not gonna be done with the album for a while 

Iwontell

I think, worst case scenario, she already has an idea of how it should sound, ideas for imagery, videos and performances and some demos (many demos actually - let's not forget that she has been writing since the artrave was in the middle east) that she can polish over a couple of months...I think early next year she'll start talking about it and will give more concrete information.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PartySick

I think she probably has the songs written and a rough idea of what she wants to do. Probably a few demos done, but most likely no final tracks, album art, tracklist, etc. She's got a lot of her agenda atm so I'm not upset by it at all :yes: I'm anxious to hear it, though :wao: 

🖤

antpats2

If we were to compare right now to the ARTPOP wait, I feel like we're in the late 2012/early 2013 mark where Gaga's definitely written heaps of songs and has dozens of demos and is getting to the point of polishing vocals and planning the visuals (photoshoots etc, since theyre done months before the release of the product the images are taken for) 

She's been writing for almost, if not longer than a year now (she was writing songs in Melbourne and she surely worked on at least one song while spending 3 days inside her Sydney hotel) 

The most likely release date is Q1/Q2 2016 meaning there is literally less than a year left for her to finish all the songs, release a lead single, with its photoshoot and video as well as a second single. The amount of planning needed for that is huge and she told fans backstage in Australia that she wanted this album to be more secretive than her past ones. And that is exactly what she's been doing. Nothing has leaked, we don't know a release date, a solid genre, a definite theme or even the name of the album yet. All she's done is posted a few studio pics, posted some lyrics and teased some song titles. Lets not forget all of the rock hints we've gotten since like July/August 2014 and all of the rock style clothing in the past few weeks 

TEANUS

I feel like she has more than some think she does. It's Gaga for gods sake, most likely she's been working on the album for a year now. Yes, she said she had started it like in September of last year, but, she most likely had already been writing for months. 

Personally, I think she's got a couple tracks done and I think she has an idea of the lead single/ track list/ releasing ideas, or something else about the album and it's release/ promotion. 

I think we will know the title of the album in fall and have the lead single Q1 of 2016

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Thomas P

I hope shes done

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TEANUS

If we were to compare right now to the ARTPOP wait, I feel like we're in the late 2012/early 2013 mark where Gaga's definitely written heaps of songs and has dozens of demos and is getting to the point of polishing vocals and planning the visuals (photoshoots etc, since theyre done months before the release of the product the images are taken for) 

She's been writing for almost, if not longer than a year now (she was writing songs in Melbourne and she surely worked on at least one song while spending 3 days inside her Sydney hotel) 

This. I think she's already hinted at stuff but she's being less vocal this time tbh. If this was like ARTPOP/ BTW, we would've known the title for a while now.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived