new music

Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

For a second I thought it was a troll song and not her....sounds nothing like her...another sign of heavy auto tune...:awkney:

The song is cool :derpga: and it is a song that will have longevity for Summer radio

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

worst song 2k15 confirmed

That award went to Pretty Girls...this is Bad Romance compared to that song :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

shaneybaby

just realized she sounds like heidi montag. youtube her songs n tell me if the voice sounds the same. 

Tropico

Slay a bit. Generic as hell but catchy. 

The new Gaga vs Katy is coming. Cool For The Summer vs Good For You is HERE. :legend: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

RAMROD

So this supposed her grand return song?

Those writer that typed those big words for an artucle I read here a day or two ago must be embarassed now of they wrote it without hearing first.

tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_500.jpg

Also, nobody will want yo buy the music now you provide the link where everyone amd their mothers can download it from there easily. :laughga:

tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_500.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Levine

I LOVE it!

My only problem is the "TAKE ME DOWN" part sounds like "rock my world until the sunlight" from Jesse J's Domino, but only those 2-3 seconds.

TailoredGuilts

Here's my initial take after 2 listens....

During the verses she sounds soooo much more reserved, vocally. She sounds very similar to Selena Gomez and almost Taylor Swift-ish during the verses. Anyone hear the similarity?

Also during the verses...it's totally giving T Swift "New Romantics" and 1989 vibes (all during the verse: in the production, the way she is delivering the vocals, and especially during the echoing/ reverb on some of the words) .... the impact is reallll :giveup:

Chorus sounds 100% like Demi and I love it.

Production wise I'm loving the throwback 80's / rock-ish EDM beat.

This is both really catchy and a grower at the same time

Slay me DEMI! I can't stop listening.... It's different sounding than any pop song out right now... I Love it AHHH!

Blue Jeans

Sounds like a Lana Del Rey and Katy Perry Love child :saladga:

I use tho :gaycat:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived