💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What I expected at artrave...

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I expected more interactive fan-on-fan madness. I don't think it went ravey enough, but this plus blacklight and lasers would've killed it.

tumblr_mfx653CD6D1rji41xo1_500.jpg

Can you imagine the absolute joy during swine or Gypsy? Pure excellence!

Haroon

Isn't that Holi, that Indian/Hindu (not sure whether it's religious or cultural) colour festival? :omg: I've seen friends go to stuff to celebrate it in big parks and even though they aren't Indian/Hindu it still looks like so much fun :giveup: I expected artRave to have paint or those UV paint bubbles :laughga: 

Supersonic

And get backlash for taking a Hindu festival and stripping it completely from its religious meaning? No, thank you. One more mess and Gaga would have been ready to quit music forever. :flop:

ShockPop

It's a big thing now, apparently, to go to a festival and launch powder paint at eachother. I fully approve.

Mister Gaga

Agree. Only 'Swine' performance was ravery.

But i loved all the show despite this :party:

Red

I think people take the title "ArtRave" too seriously

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

And when someone goes blind from paint in their eyes or chokes on powder she'd suffer the consequences :emma: 

Assuming that stuff can happen. I liked the show how it was. The first time I saw Gaga was the first artRAVE :flutter: 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Stephen

remember when ppl were saying she was gonna fly volantis over the crowd? :lmao:

VANTABLACK

u know that **** stains  like hell even blonde hair.:queenga:Its really fun tho I remember going to india as a kid its so cool.

Quasi

I can't imagine the stains I would see on people if there were blacklights everywhere.:lmao:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Blue Jeans

Isn't that Holi, that Indian/Hindu (not sure whether it's religious or cultural) colour festival? :omg: I've seen friends go to stuff to celebrate it in big parks and even though they aren't Indian/Hindu it still looks like so much fun :giveup: I expected artRave to have paint or those UV paint bubbles :laughga: 

​You've never been to the color run ?

it happens in every big city in the world, and there's a festival afterwards, you run while people throw you powder paint and you throw it back.. its really fun, you should try next year!

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

antpats2

remember when ppl were saying she was gonna fly volantis over the crowd? :lmao:

Initiating satellite. Space renagade Lady Gaga has escaped. Downloading image of prisoner. Alien fugitive objective: To birth a new race.

Operation: Kill the fans! 

uo111

Think of the mess!

The ticket prices would've been twice as expensive just to pay for all the dust and then clean it up.

And the damage it would do to Gaga's lungs :omg: The horror, the horror!

vanus

yeah very nice if u want  everyone to choke ( when theres already not enough space to breathe in big crowd)

and then u wont be even able to see the show, 
+ how am i supposed to go home dirty like maniac in bus or something

imma cut a bitch

Archived