💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' 'Worst Experience Of Her Life

Carles

Featured Posts

Carles

Mariah Carey isn't the kind of person who worries about burning bridges, clearly. 

On Thursday, the singer told us all how she really feels about "American Idol" during an interview on the "Kyle and Jackie O” radio show in Australia -- and she didn't hold back. Carey was a judge for a single season back in 2013 along with Randy Jackson, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban, and she made it clear she has no intention of returning to the show for its final season.

"Hell no! Absolutely not! That was the worst experience of my life," she told the radio show hosts, before alluding to an apparently show-manufactured feud between herself and Minaj. 

“I’m not going to get into what it was. Let’s just say, I don’t think they had any interest in us having a good experience through that show. Pitting two females against each other wasn’t cool," Carey explained. “It should have been about the contestants instead of about some non-existent feud that turned into even more ridiculousness."

The "Infinity" singer also took issue with the show dubbing it "so boring and so fake."

"You have to make up things to say about people," she said. "Half the time the performances are good. You'd just be like, 'It was good!'"

Of course, this isn't the first time Carey has talked about her hellish experience with "American Idol." After coming off the show in 2013 she told Hot 97's Angie Martinez,"It was like going to work every day in hell with Satan." 

Never change, Mariah Carey. Never change.

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/29/mariah-carey-american-idol-fake_n_7465874.html

Red

She doesn't say :hunty:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

iAstroLeo

her new album sold 38,000 copies the first week..

​What does that have to do with American Idol? :awkney:

Haroon

She really doesn't hold back does she :deadbanana: Well she's out of it now and I don't think she'll be able to go back, although it is kinda upsetting to hear what actually goes on in that whole bubble/loop :noparty: 

Giorno Giovanna

Now I've got a lot more respect towards her.

I don't quite enjoy her music but the fact she spoke honestly about it in a way that was honest but not harmful to anyone ( I mean some nasty people could have used different words) was quite nice.

You go Maria

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Valextra

Where are the lies? 

'American Idol' lied to her saying that she was the only female judge and they literally used her and the "beef" with Nicki to make audience instead of focus on her role of judge. 

Valextra

her new album sold 38,000 copies the first week..

*Greatest Hits with most of the songs from the 90's. 

Pointless by the way. 

Archived