💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Now that RedOne is producing again....

Chromichiga

Featured Posts

Chromichiga

Will we get to hear his "signature synth?" You know, the air horn thing? I miss it! *currently listening to Eh Eh (RedOne Submission Demo)*

Ugh, the wait is killing me. At least there isn't anything announced/given away yet :D. 

LePetitGAGABLover

Will we get to hear his "signature synth?" You know, the air horn thing? I miss it! *currently listening to Eh Eh (RedOne Submission Demo)*

Ugh, the wait is killing me. At least there isn't anything announced/given away yet :D. 

​What air horn? #flopfan:emma:

OBEY

yes i want redOne's signature synth on LG 5 :pray: 

it always gives me life when i hear it 

Jester

I like the horns, I loved them so much in Poker Face live performances

LePetitGAGABLover

​You'll hear it in Poker Face. hold on I'll find it for you

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo

you first hear it at exactly 0:17 and it's repeated at 0:25 and throughout the rest of the song

​Ok. I heard it. Thank You. :)

P.S. Is it in all of his songs or only a few???:confused:

Tove Lo

​Pfft who cares about the horn, I want the one sound thing he uses in both Poker Face and Judas

hop on that **** like a maniac

FrankGutz

​still don't hear it :flop:  

​me neither :toofunny:

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

BoomKack

​Ok. I heard it. Thank You. :)

P.S. Is it in all of his songs or only a few???:confused:

I don't hear it in gypsy, but that wasn't 100% produced by him so maybe that's why. I'm pretty sure it's in the songs he's purely made himself cause I've heard the horn in other artist's songs too

Quasi

​still don't hear it :flop:  

​When I heard it, I didn't think it sounded like an air horn. In my mind, an air horn almost has a lower pitch. 

I would sort of describe it as a higher pitch electric guitar note. Its at the beginning of each chorus.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

LePetitGAGABLover

I don't hear it in gypsy, but that wasn't 100% produced by him so maybe that's why. I'm pretty sure it's in the songs he's purely made himself cause I've heard the horn in other artist's songs too

​True!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hear it in Pound the Alarm

Archived