💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga even writing or in the studio?

OpusDiaboli666

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Born this Way and ARTPOP was her longest time between albums (if you add TFM) and it was still only 18 months apart..we're now at 18 months since ARTPOP or will be next month and there is no update other than according to Bobby nothing will happen this year. But since she isn't posting anything about doing new music lately I wonder if we even get sth next year. At this point next year it will be 30 months without new music and I think it may not even happen then if she does another Jazz record, films AHS from the summer until January and other than that grows vegetables and fruits in her free time and the wedding is probably gonna take up a lot of her time

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

I mean she's been in the studio with Redone a lot and I'm sure she writes tons in her free time. Maybe she wants to be more discreet on the creative process this time around.

I'm fairly certain we'll have something by Q1 of 2016, if not earlier.

Pure Adrenaline

well C2C was released in Sept so that makes 8 months without Gaga album ..... I think there is more time :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Wolf

What kind of question :awkney:

She writes songs all the time :neyde: and she's been in the studio many times

or she probably has a studio in her home in Malibu...

OpusDiaboli666

I mean she's been in the studio with Redone a lot and I'm sure she writes tons in her free time. Maybe she wants to be more discreet on the creative process this time around.

I'm fairly certain well have something by Q1 of 2016, if not earlier.

I hope so..I just think she posts so much these days it would be weird to exclude the most important part but maybe that's the plan

OpusDiaboli666

well C2C was released in Sept so that makes 8 months without Gaga album ..... I think there is more time :shrug:

I meant original music

Serendipity

She can write music anytime

Even when taking a s--t in the bathroom

So, I guess she has a lot written by now

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Fiona Apple

Lol the fact that she is not posting doesn't mean that she isn't making music.. :lolly: I am sure she've made a lot of songs already

wahkeenasitka

Born this Way and ARTPOP was her longest time between albums (if you add TFM) and it was still only 18 months apart..we're now at 18 months since ARTPOP 

​you are incorrect.

BTW came out May 2011

ARTPOP Came out November 2013

So, it was actually 2 1/2 years between those two releases (30 months approx). It's only been a year and a half since ARTPOP came out. 

RAMROD

Get ready for Salad Pop, that is all I can say.

First single; Mama yo Quiero (DOPE Remix)

Carmen.png

Mamãe Mamãe Mamãe

Mamãe eu quero, mamãe eu quero 

Mamãe eu quero mamar! 

Dá a chupeta, dá a chupeta, ai, dá a chupeta 

Dá a chupeta pro bebê não chorar! 

:woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering

She's been posting about writing music and recording with RedOne. Did you miss all of that? :shrug:

Plus, there is only so much upcoming album talk and information this immature and overly reactive fanbase can handle. I'm sure she knows that, as well. 

Kermit

My mom always told me a phrase from the bible that seemed to make sense...

don't let your left hand know what your right hand does

she didn't follow that with ARTPOP and look how that turned out :tea:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

OpusDiaboli666

​you are incorrect.

BTW came out May 2011

ARTPOP Came out November 2013

So, it was actually 2 1/2 years between those two releases (30 months approx). It's only been a year and a half since ARTPOP came out. 

Oops..you're right..my fault..

OpusDiaboli666

She's been posting about writing music and recording with RedOne. Did you miss all of that? :shrug:

Plus, there is only so much upcoming album talk and information this immature and overly reactive fanbase can handle. I'm sure she knows that, as well. 

If you read my post you would have seen that I wrote lately and she's only posted about making new music a couple of times in the last 6 months

OpusDiaboli666

My mom always told me a phrase from the bible that seemed to make sense...

don't let your left hand know what your right hand does

she didn't follow that with ARTPOP and look how that turned out :tea:

You're right..it's better that she's careful with releasing information

Archived