💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vogue recommends 5 things to Katy for her new album

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Go Country
Perry united with country star Kacey Musgraves in June of 2014 for a concert in which they performed each other’s songs for CMT—and the show was outstanding. KP should go full country for her next album. Perry’s campy edge and slight rasp pairs very well with the genre, especially Musgraves’s specific brand of relatable hits. Plus, it’s conventional knowledge that country fans are some of the last remaining consumers who love buying albums. It would be a sure-fire hit.

Work with Dev Hynes
Perry’s 2013 album Prism was a bit all over the place and about three tracks too long. She needs a fresh executive producer who can really shape her sound. That person should be Dev Hynes. He recently helped “Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen show a different side of herself with “All That,” which he cowrote, and also helped craftSky Ferreira’s moody 2013 hit “Everything Is Embarrassing.” He’s the guy who can help steer Katy down a straight path.

Ignore Taylor Swift’s Disses . . .
Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood,” allegedly about her beef with Katy Perry, is already setting records less than a week after the release of the song’s video. It’s sure to be a big hit this summer. The worst thing for Katy to do would be to fire back with a coded song of her own about Taylor. Any chance that it might be a hit is heavily outweighed by the potential embarrassment of a comeback statement falling flat. It’s better to take the high road on this one.

. . . But Don’t Ignore Her Advice
In an op-ed on the state of the music industry for The Wall Street Journal in 2014, Taylor Swift wrote that musicians in this age will have to constantly “surprise” their fans if they want to stay relevant. “I believe couples can stay in love for decades if they just continue to surprise each other, so why can’t this love affair exist between an artist and their fans?” she wrote. This is advice that Katy Perry, who has always embraced a pretty conventional release cycle, should take to heart.

When in Doubt, Give Us More Missy
Left Shark aside, the highlight of Katy Perry’s Super Bowl performance was the appearance of Missy Elliott. The pair also had a hit with the remix of Perry’s “Last Friday Night” in 2011. A duets album—or at least another collaboration—between the two performers would be a pretty legendary event. The world always needs more Missy Elliott.

http://www.vogue.com/13262805/katy-perry-new-album/

What are these messy advices

I like only the Taylor's advice one

Other than that they are utter messes

I think Katy should go to Gospel/urban pop, it would be her core strength

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Kermit

Go Country
Perry united with country star Kacey Musgraves in June of 2014 for a concert in which they performed each other’s songs for CMT—and the show was outstanding. KP should go full country for her next album. Perry’s campy edge and slight rasp pairs very well with the genre, especially Musgraves’s specific brand of relatable hits. Plus, it’s conventional knowledge that country fans are some of the last remaining consumers who love buying albums. It would be a sure-fire hit.

Work with Dev Hynes
Perry’s 2013 album Prism was a bit all over the place and about three tracks too long. She needs a fresh executive producer who can really shape her sound. That person should be Dev Hynes. He recently helped “Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen show a different side of herself with “All That,” which he cowrote, and also helped craftSky Ferreira’s moody 2013 hit “Everything Is Embarrassing.” He’s the guy who can help steer Katy down a straight path.

Ignore Taylor Swift’s Disses . . .
Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood,” allegedly about her beef with Katy Perry, is already setting records less than a week after the release of the song’s video. It’s sure to be a big hit this summer. The worst thing for Katy to do would be to fire back with a coded song of her own about Taylor. Any chance that it might be a hit is heavily outweighed by the potential embarrassment of a comeback statement falling flat. It’s better to take the high road on this one.

. . . But Don’t Ignore Her Advice
In an op-ed on the state of the music industry for The Wall Street Journal in 2014, Taylor Swift wrote that musicians in this age will have to constantly “surprise” their fans if they want to stay relevant. “I believe couples can stay in love for decades if they just continue to surprise each other, so why can’t this love affair exist between an artist and their fans?” she wrote. This is advice that Katy Perry, who has always embraced a pretty conventional release cycle, should take to heart.

When in Doubt, Give Us More Missy
Left Shark aside, the highlight of Katy Perry’s Super Bowl performance was the appearance of Missy Elliott. The pair also had a hit with the remix of Perry’s “Last Friday Night” in 2011. A duets album—or at least another collaboration—between the two performers would be a pretty legendary event. The world always needs more Missy Elliott.

http://www.vogue.com/13262805/katy-perry-new-album/

What are these messy advices

I like only the Taylor's advice one

Other than that they are utter messes

I think Katy should go to Gospel/urban pop, it would be her core strength

:what:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

monsterdreams

Lol the Prism shade 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Serendipity

I can't believe Vogue allows these dumb articles. 

​When they don't have any work to do, this is the best they can come up with their leisure time:usrs:

I agree with the Taylor one, keep surprising us.

Also the Missy idea ie go more urban.

That or more vampish.

Prismatic

"Work with Dev Hynes" :awkney: PRISM sounds better than "All That"

"Go Country" Yeah, create more unnecessary drama with Taylor by hopping on her older music style. 

Katy is matyre enough to not pay attention to all of this unnecessary mess. She have better stuff to do, like plan the theme/music/producer for the next album and finishing up the tour.

Katy did surprise the fans/people with PRISM (it went from dark to light/hope) and music wise, Legendary Lovers & Dark Horse are two of the most unique tracks Katy. I'm completely satisfy if most of PRISM sounds something like LL or DH.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Serendipity

I have only one advice: make darker music. 

​You mean DERK:green:

Whispering

Country? Lol

Unless Katy teamed up with a country superstar for one duet, (and it better be a damn good song) she isn't going to get any traction in Country music. 

Pop will easily take crossovers from country, but it rarely happens the other way around. A whole KP country album, or even a solo song, wouldn't crossover to Country! 

What an ignorant suggestion from Vogue. :fail:

RAMROD

Sarcasm, Vogue style. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alfonso

​When they don't have any work to do, this is the best they can come up with their leisure time:usrs:

Mess :deadbanana:

Archived