đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christina Aguilera: Master of Impressions (Gaga Included)

Henry

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The meat dress STILL gets mentioned and is the first thing people think of when they hear Gaga :laughga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidsonary

Wow all her impersonation was on point! 

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

barcodemonster

The meat dress is the most iconic thing in Pop culture ever

scan my barcode

wahkeenasitka

it's silly. 

I wish people would move on from the meat dress that was like 5 years ago

​I agree!!! It's hilarious that "the meat dress" is still a topic of conversation, given that it only happened once. 

wahkeenasitka

The meat dress STILL gets mentioned and is the first thing people think of when they hear Gaga :laughga:

​

The meat dress is the most iconic thing in Pop culture ever

​i think it's really annoying, honestly. 

it's not iconic, it's like Gaga got pegged in an eternal box that she'll never be able to climb out of. she could do a thousand other things, and all anyone will ever think of when they think of her is the meat dress. it's stupid. i mean, come on - she's spent more time wearing the "Italian Curls" wig or the Aphrodite Wig than wearing the one-time meat dress. 

When I think of Gaga, the meat dress is literally the last thing I think of. 

TimisaMonster

​

​i think it's really annoying, honestly. 

it's not iconic, it's like Gaga got pegged in an eternal box that she'll never be able to climb out of. she could do a thousand other things, and all anyone will ever think of when they think of her is the meat dress. it's stupid. i mean, come on - she's spent more time wearing the "Italian Curls" wig or the Aphrodite Wig than wearing the one-time meat dress. 

When I think of Gaga, the meat dress is literally the last thing I think of. 

Its cuz it was polarizing and a "traumatic" mental image burned into the GP...normal is not memorable when it comes to Gaga...that was probably the craziest/most shocking thing she's done and that's why it's remembered

I agree tho...its annoying. Just like TF Gaga pics are used in articles and polls about her :smh:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Alcina Dimitrescu

If her pop career keeps flopping she should turn to imitations omg that was amazing.

wahkeenasitka

Its cuz it was polarizing and a "traumatic" mental image burned into the GP...normal is not memorable when it comes to Gaga...that was probably the craziest/most shocking thing she's done and that's why it's remembered

I agree tho...its annoying. Just like TF Gaga pics are used in articles and polls about her :smh:

​yeah i get it, but i find it extremely shallow, boring & outdated.

Archived