digital art

Paper Gangsta's Graphics | Taking requests

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Hey sis! It's been a while and I was wondering if you could help me out with something. Is it possible to include the headphone from this:

http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/130767/techtimes2015-09-02_10-02-212105-jpg.jpg?w=600

to her head over here:

tumblr_nth22bE5It1s4shajo1_500.jpg

Thanks in advance :hug: 

Yeah :) i will make it today/tomorrow

Paper Gangsta

Yeah. I'd like the 1980 by 1080 banner by Decmeber. The iPhone background by The end of November. The artrave posters before ARTPOPs bday this year Nov. 11 2015. I need the lg5 cover art by Halloweeen tho.

idk :rip: just make it big enough so it will be big enough and auto-crops

You are very talented :applause: I really admire that high quality artists like you take the time to make strangers on the internet stuff for free, thank you so much for letting us make requests.

If you want, I would love if you could re-make my current avatar but... better :flop: I had a nice idea I think but don't have any decent editing software so the lettering turned out scribbly and it got compressed and weirdly LQ :lana:

I would like a pic from  Stephen Klein's C2C crystal headpiece set, with my name in a feminine font. I imagine it as a La Vie en Rose single cover. :flutter: Thanks again! 

will also work on your requests today/tomorrow/these days. 

JazzGa

@Sinsemilla

Hey I made these. If you don't like I can try to redo it

sFUMII4.pngFAfuhOS.png

Ahhhhh they are perfect, such great detail! :wao:Thank you so much!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

theARTVampire

My entry for game here

23FSUsM.png

This is Amazing!! I could totally imagine this to be the Act 2 Album-Cover

Paper Gangsta

I made cover for CAL (forum game) like a year ago and yesterday I decided to revamp it and post here :

e2yoBsO.png

VFZifbJ.png

Paper Gangsta

3)An LG5 cover artwork. Can use pics from any era. I just need it to be wowing and beautiful. Allow it to have a dark essence while still being pretty.

What title of album you want nn?

Archived