Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This Fan base (Are we really helping each other or gaga?)

Divine

Featured Posts

Divine

Cmmon Guys Wake Up!!!

First of all we have some fvcking different OPINIONS okay.. for example others wants gaga to be thin then for others its okay for gaga to gain weight.. so whats the point of arguing? Every one has sets of likes and dislikes.. EVERYONE ON HERE WANTS THE BEST FOR GAGA. maybe others wants gaga to be thin for her not to be drag down on internet,for her not to be bullied by other fanbases  etc etc and for the people saying thats its "okay for her to gain weight" maybe they understand gaga.. she's stressed. she's tired and we need to understand her etc etc.. 

and ohh like the argument on charts maybe the other wants Hits for gaga to be on top again.. to have more awards, more shows, more performances, more albums..songs.. to gain more fans. cuz they want gaga to dominate for her good. in the industry if you're the one who have the hits.. you'll be on the spotlight.. and if you under perform you'll be like "nothing" ... then others say "music not the bling" for them as long as gaga is happy.. and they dont care about charts as long as they enjoy music gaga made..

see? everyone on here have different opinions.. Opinions that they think on what will be the best for gaga.. STOP THE EFFIN FIGHT

WERE ONE. remember? do you think gaga wants this? NO. 

Us monster need to help each other.. specially in times like this.. so understand each other cuz everyone of us is different like gaga told us. so lower down each others PRIDE and STOP.

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Divine

it really gets annoying tbh :blehga:

" Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it isn't hateful or disrespectful. I consider myself a pretty big fan, but I'm not going to praise everything Gaga has ever done. There have been bag songs, bad looks etc. that I'm not going to say good things about just because it's Gaga, I have a mind of my own. Saying that, it's not okay to constantly bash her like some people do because negativity gets you nowhere. People just have to find the right way to express their feelings. "  -as Caesium said :hug:

venusian

mmm 

Cmmon Guys Wake Up!!!

First of all we have some fvcking different OPINIONS okay.. for example others wants gaga to be thin then for others its okay for gaga to gain weight.. so whats the point of arguing? Every one has sets of likes and dislikes.. EVERYONE ON HERE WANTS THE BEST FOR GAGA. maybe others wants gaga to be thin for her not to be drag down on internet,for her not to be bullied by other fanbases  etc etc and for the people saying thats its "okay for her to gain weight" maybe they understand gaga.. she's stressed. she's tired and we need to understand her etc etc.. 

and ohh like the argument on charts maybe the other wants Hits for gaga to be on top again.. to have more awards, more shows, more performances, more albums..songs.. to gain more fans. cuz they want gaga to dominate for her good. in the industry if you're the one who have the hits.. you'll be on the spotlight.. and if you under perform you'll be like "nothing" ... then others say "music not the bling" for them as long as gaga is happy.. and they dont care about charts as long as they enjoy music gaga made..

see? everyone on here have different opinions.. Opinions that they think on what will be the best for gaga.. STOP THE EFFIN FIGHT

WERE ONE. remember? do you think gaga wants this? NO. 

Us monster need to help each other.. specially in times like this.. so understand each other cuz everyone of us is different like gaga told us. so lower down each others PRIDE and STOP.

​i was taking you serious till that point bc the comments on that thread weren't opinions those were rude ass ****ing comments that I'm positive gaga would be crying to if she saw that ..

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Dangerous Man

You know monsters are united when Gaga is doing something successful. That's all I can say.

#DramaDaily

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Phoenix

When someone is trying the hardest to put her down in every way on her fanbase site, well that's a mental issue.

💎

Mariann

There is a huge difference between stating an opinion and being simply rude but I feel like we've already had this discussion too many times....

Stephen

When someone is trying the hardest to put her down in every way on her fanbase site, well that's a mental issue.

​tbh

Tove Lo

The people who want her to be "thin" and want her to have the hits and stuff are just the people who want the gratitude of being a fan of someone who has a good figure and has hits so they can brag about it. That's it. They try to hide it saying "We want the best for Gaga" but it's all for them really so they can just brag about Gaga.

Edit: Anyway, I do want the best for Gaga, but the best is actual supportive fans.

Radio shouldn't matter nor her figure. She can look how she wants and she can do what she wants with her music career which could mean just not caring for radio which she seems not to care at all.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Divine

mmm 

​i was taking you serious till that point bc the comments on that thread weren't opinions those were rude ass ****ing comments that I'm positive gaga would be crying to if she saw that ..

​maybe they just express themselves in a rude way. anyways they are fans.. everyone on here.. 

Divine

Is today the GagaDaily drama day? :oops:

​ikr :blehga: like ughh 

venusian

​maybe they just express themselves in a rude way. anyways they are fans.. everyone on here.. 

​is this b---h serious

those aren't fans... those are insecure people who dont have a life

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Divine

The people who want her to be "thin" and want her to have the hits and stuff are just the people who want the gratitude of being a fan of someone who has a good figure and has hits so they can brag about it. That's it. They try to hide it saying "We want the best for Gaga" but it's all for them really so they can just brag about Gaga.

​hey dont give that final conclusions. did you ever ask them. no. maybe they want gaga to be on top for her good :yes:

ARTPOPchamp

Too pop culture obsessed. The focus is on everything except Lady Gaga's wellbeing and the actual music. So many just care about who's at the top of the silly pop chart. People need to see beyond pop charts. 

Archived