đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith picks Rihanna as the artist who he wants to collaborate with the most.

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Sam Smith was asked who he would like to collaborate the most at the moment ande he picks Rihanna. Interviewer then suggests Beyonce but Sam stays loyal to his initial choice while expressing his love for FourFiveSeconds & Bitch Better Have My Money

Starts at around 2:15 :

http://www.maifm.co.nz/VIDEO-Sam-Smith-wants-to-date-Nickson/tabid/109/articleID/13123/Default.aspx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Where are these monsters who were saying he was shading her couple months ago :sis: 

antpats2

fake monster! hes the judas of our time!!! Ga Ga would be disappointed!!!        

Paper Gangsta

fake monster! hes the judas of our time!!! Ga Ga would be dissapointed!!!        

I don't get where monsters got info that he only stans for Gaga. He basically stans for every single pop girl

Dangerous Man

Guys, it make sense since Rihanna is currently has an era going on. Watch him Stan back when Gaga comes back. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

antpats2

I don't get where monsters got info that he only stans for Gaga. He basically stans for every single pop girl

​i was joking 

:lolly:

i guess its because he used to be  GGD member 

He probably asked Gaga to collaborate and she said no so he's moved on

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Rat Boy

​He is a player I see :proud:

These hoes ain't loyal.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Paper Gangsta

​i was joking 

:lolly:

i guess its because he used to be  GGD member 

I know, I'm not talking directly to you, but in general monsters assume he is only stanning for Gaga lol

Archived