💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga Tweeted 8 Times?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

idk .... some people have other things to do than counting how many times Gaga tweets per year :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

yea, she used to promote her **** instead of sitting on twitter the whole day, and it paid off

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

I remember I followed her in 2009 and she almost never tweeted. The days were dark. It was strange during the BTW era cause she started tweeting, like, A LOT, it felt like she was much closer. But the funniest part is that even barely tweeting she was the most followed person :rip: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dominic

idk .... some people have other things to do than counting how many times Gaga tweets per year :proud: 

Lets not pretend like we have lives here :dead: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Haroon

Some musicians just aren't into social media sometimes :shrug: Beyonce has 8 tweets and that's over a few years :toofunga: 

Pure Adrenaline

Lets not pretend like we have lives here :dead: 

​well I'm not that low to count twitter activity of peopel, yet :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jesse Pinkman

she didn't use twitter as a marketing platform until ARTPOP

She tweeted a lot during Born This Way..

It's science, bitch

ARTPOPchamp

maybe she should stay off twitter while working on the new album? Maybe just have Bobby or whomever tweet from her account posting pics of her and such while she's working? So she can focus on the music? or just stay off twitter and social media completely but then that might bother monsters but I think it could be a good idea.

ARTPOPchamp

​It's just to say that some people complain about Lady Gaga taking breaks from the twitter and not posting anything only if its been like 3 or 4 days, what if she rarely tweeted at all like in 2008? Put things in perspective. 

Archived