💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MANiCURE in Billboard 15 Recent Pop Songs That Weren't Released as Singles

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

​I always go back and forth with MANiCURE, I like it a lot and sometimes I think it would have done really well on the radio, then other times I think the way she sings the lyrics would be too confusing. But what do I know?

Those two songs were the favorites of my friends, ones who are casual fans. :yes:

(along with Applause and DWUW)

I hear Gypsy a lot in stores and such, so much that I thought it WAS a single! People really seem to like it so I think it would have done pretty well. But then Marry the Night has that same feel to it that Gypsy does (though I love MTN way more than Gypsy), and didn't MTN do poorly?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

​I hear Gypsy a lot in stores and such, so much that I thought it WAS a single! People really seem to like it so I think it would have done pretty well. But then Marry the Night has that same feel to it that Gypsy does (though I love MTN way more than Gypsy), and didn't MTN do poorly?

It was a fifth single. People were pretty much over the whole BTW era by then. 

If they had released Gypsy when they were going to, it might have had a chance. It was a much more relatable song for the demo of Pop radio listeners than G.U.Y. was ever going to be. Maybe if the era had gone better, they could have released it right after DWUW.

Oh well, water under the bridge....

LoveandMagic

It was a fifth single. People were pretty much over the whole BTW era by then. 

If they had released Gypsy when they were going to, it might have had a chance. It was a much more relatable song for the demo of Pop radio listeners than G.U.Y. was ever going to be. Maybe if the era had gone better, they could have released it right after DWUW.

Oh well, water under the bridge....

​I thought Edge of Glory was released after MTN, and wasn't EOG a hit?

But yeah, like you said, what can you do? 

Whispering

​I thought Edge of Glory was released after MTN, and wasn't EOG a hit?

But yeah, like you said, what can you do? 

MTN was after EOG and Y&I. 

This article is such a joke. If she released MANiCURE they no doubt would have bashed it considering they were riding on that band wagon during the ARTPOP era.

God I hate Billboard.

KaanBTW

"We are overwhelmed by the worldwide response + excitement for MANiCURE & are happy to announce it as 3rd Single!"

Haroon

YES MANiCURE RECIEVING THE ATTENTION IT'S ALWAYS DESERVED :cryga: 

It totally should've been a single, especially after the electrifying performances it was given at The Muppets Thanksgiving Special and the iTunes Festival - it'll always be a single in my heart anyway :giveup: 

LoveandMagic

MTN was after EOG and Y&I. ​

I heard the budget for EOG got cut short because she went over budget on a previous video. Was it You and I or Judas?

That does make sense I guess. Still, MTN was a killer track (definitely one of my very top fave Gaga tunes and vids). 

gagzus

despite what people think this should've been one of the singles;

MJH - MANiCURE - Fashion!/Donatella - Gypsy.

She should pay attention to songs fans aren't too keen on or dislike bc those are always the songs that are potential singles tbh

Creyk

despite what people think this should've been one of the singles;

MJH - MANiCURE - Fashion!/Donatella - Gypsy.

She should pay attention to songs fans aren't too keen on or dislike bc those are always the songs that are potential singles tbh

​tbh fashion would have been something really unexpected from her.

It could have done well

gagzus

​tbh fashion would have been something really unexpected from her.

It could have done well

​that 20 second note & the disco kinda feel to it would have slayed

Yanko

"ARTPOP still lacks the sort of otherworldly hooks "

funny thing is that they included ARTPOP in the top 15 best albums of 2013 list and they said something about it's otherwordly hooks

make up your mind bb

Yanko

anyways yes MANiCURE could have been a ww smash even tho i dont like the song and i think it's a filler, it's still  catchy

AgusPop

This version was the best.

So Much better than the album version.

and Adele was there and she said she loved MANiCURE

MelbHawker

Hmmm. It has potential. The version she played at the iTunes Fest. was better though. 

Archived