💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga to receive "ICON" Award at the Songwriters Hall of Fame

SIRE

Featured Posts

The 29-year-old pop superstar will receive the inaugural Contemporary Icon Award at the Songwriters Hall of Fame on June 19.

The award is to honor a performing songwriter "who has attained an iconic status in pop culture," according to a Thursday statement from the hall. Gaga has had a hand writing ALL of her hits, including "Poker Face," ''Applause" and "Just Dance

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/lady-gaga-icon-award-songwriters-hall-30523385

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

Lady Gaga's icon status is being reaffirmed by the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

The 29-year-old pop superstar will receive the inaugural Contemporary Icon Award at the Songwriters Hall of Fame on June 19.

The award is to honor a performing songwriter "who has attained an iconic status in pop culture," according to a Thursday statement from the hall. Gaga has had a hand writing most of her hits, including "Poker Face," ''Applause" and "Just Dance," although her latest album, "Cheek to Cheek" with Tony Bennett, is all covers.

The Grammy winner is the latest to be honored at the New York ceremony: Bobby Braddock, Willie Dixon, Robert Hunter & Jerry Garcia, Toby Keith, Cyndi Lauper and Linda Perry are being inducted into the hall. Van Morrison will receive the Johnny Mercer Award and fun.'s Nate Ruess will receive the Hal David Starlight Award, given to young songwriters.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/lady-gaga-icon-award-songwriters-hall-30523385

SissyFromSpace

i thought Gaga was forgotten?

ARTFLOP?

The GP didn't care?

she has no hits? legacy?

just another day in the life of The Queen of everything. God. Messiah. Allah.
lady-gaga-boobs-grammys.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Oscar

This brings me back to 2012 when she was still breaking records and getting awards despite the fact that she had done nothing that year lol. 

Dangerous Man

Nnn. Just about to post this, you're fast. :giveup:

Anyway, another day, another slay. Get that recognition queen of music. :worship:

But for me, she's not just an icon, but a freaking LEGEND.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Microscope

OH MY GOD

TRULY WELL DESERVED

FKING QUEEN OMGGGG

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Archived