đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Star Wars trailer breaks youtube record with 30M views in 24h

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

christinahoney

Hmm. Am I the only one completely oblivious about the entire Star Wars franchise? It just seems like something that was cool in the nineties but is well past it's peak by now.

Well I guess not. Congrats for the fans I guess :laughga:

​I'm 24 and my only 'experience' with the franchise is when my parents showed me the first movie and I got upset when the bad guy cut the main character's hand off. lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

can someone tell me what female actresses were cast for this film and their roles? 

Creyk

​I'm 24 and my only 'experience' with the franchise is when my parents showed me the first movie and I got upset when the bad guy cut the main character's hand off. lol

​I like you:gaycat:

bionic

can someone tell me what female actresses were cast for this film and their roles? 

​Daisy Ridley is Rey
Carrie Fisher returns as Princess Leia
Gwendoline Christie is an unknown character, although she seems to be the chrome trooper
Lupita Nyong'o is an unknown character. Rumour has it she's the voice of a CGI alien
Christina Chong is an unknown character
Crystal Clarke is an unknown character
Billie Lourd
Maisie Richardson-Sellers
Amybeth Hargreaves is a female stormtrooper
Leanne Best
Jessica Henwick

buy bionic

Spock

This is going to be a record breaking year at the box office to be honest.....

​Yeah... two Marvel movies, two Pixar movies (although I'm almost sure The Good Dinosaur will get pushed back), Star Wars, Hunger Games.... Compared to last year's slump this yer they are going to rake in major cash

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

The prequels of the series came out between 1999-2005 and made a lot of money and helped Natalie Portmans career so much. Then they made a very succesful animated tv show that broke records. Hehe. Also I was born in 97 and Star Wars was the **** when I was a kid so I may be biased hahaha

​She regretted it so much tho :dies:

Yanko

Anaconda has been dethroned? :udidnt: 

Hidden Content

GO STARWARS. :whitney: 

​anaconda holds the vevo record

this trailer is not a=on vevo

Yanko

also psys gentleman had like 39 million views so this didnt break **** but good for starwars

NewYorkCity

​She regretted it so much tho :dies:

Why? These things are interesting. Lol

Daredevil

YAAAAAAAAS JJ Abrams no lens flares in the trailer, SLAAAAAAAAAY

CaliLilMonster

I want to see this the day it comes out! I just don't want to deal with the massive amount of people who are going to be there but oh well. Star Wars was my childhood and I can't wait for the new movies and the new Star Wars Battlefield game! :wao::wao::wao:

Spock

Why? These things are interesting. Lol

I love SW but the writing is absolute trash. The lines she had to say we're awful lol so everybody believed she was a bad actress. She said she got no offers after Star Wars because of that and that her career would have been over is Mike Nichols hadn't cast her in Closer 

NewYorkCity

I love SW but the writing is absolute trash. The lines she had to say we're awful lol so everybody believed she was a bad actress. She said she got no offers after Star Wars because of that and that her career would have been over is Mike Nichols hadn't cast her in Closer 

Oh, I didn't know that! Thank you! 

Archived