PaperIz

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

Can't wait for new music!

​I knoowwww! She needs to hurry! She did post that instagram thing which was nice and weird lol. Can't wait for the full.

Was there any unreleased music leaked after Last Goodbye? Thats the last one I paid attention to.

​There was Pretty Girls (Fun) as well. There's a version with and without a rap.

blacklistedd

​There was Pretty Girls (Fun) as well. There's a version with and without a rap.

​I know that one, I didn't like it.

PaperIz

​I know that one, I didn't like it.

​yeeeaaaah it's a little annoying, but I like it. :toofunga: 

blacklistedd

​yeeeaaaah it's a little annoying, but I like it. :toofunga: 

​Im in love with the snippet Wayne Coyne posted of one of their recording sessions. It sounded amazing.

PaperIz

​Im in love with the snippet Wayne Coyne posted of one of their recording sessions. It sounded amazing.

​yessss! me too! I love the line "people are only sorry when they're singing a song" or something. It's so chill and weird. Can't wait to hear like all the new stuff. Also I want to hear the new backyard sessions already! Especially the one with Ariana! :party: 

• 4 weeks later...
venusian

She hasn't said anything about it  except for that she's working on it i need more info now!!!!!!1 :excited2: does anybody know anything about it?

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

gagzus

it'll probably drop later this year tbh. I heard she wants to be the "country lana del rey" on this record instead of the twerk obsessed urban pop girl from Bangerz

Dorothy Gale

it'll probably drop later this year tbh. I heard she wants to be the "country lana del rey" on this record instead of the twerk obsessed urban pop girl from Bangerz

That sounds so much better. 

Slayer

Waitin for det Party in da USA smash :lolly:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Creyk

probably comes this fall you guys. I would love a summer lead single though, britney and miley could smash together. A good old-fashioned pop girl domination :wub:

Archived