💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Soon to be reached Gaga achievements in sales

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

There are a few important sales (and not only) marks that are very close to be gained and need to happen soon so I decided to include them all here so that we can do our best.

1. Just Dance 6.98M sales in the US. The song is very close to become the second 7m seller by Gaga and then Gaga will become the first artist to have two 7M sellers, but her contremporaries are very close as well. It's only 20k sales so it's a pity for Gaga to lose the mark from Black Eyd Peas or even worse Katy Patra.

2. The Edge of Glory 2.92M sales in the US. As one of the most Gaga favorites and one of her most aclaimed, unique and successful singles, it's a pity for TEOG to stand only 80k sales away from the x3 platinum certification in the US, it needs to happen soon

3. Judas 973k sales in the US. Actually despite the relatively low sales Judas remains a very memorable Gaga single since it's controversy is what made the song big (and what kept the sales low lol). So it's not fair for the second single of BTW and one most fan favorites as well to stay only 27K sales away from the Platinum Certification. Then the song can have it's redemption.

4. Paparazzi 3.49M in the US. Well, it's only 10k sales for the iconic song to reach halfway through the 4M sales mark

5. The Edge Of Glory 85M views on YT. As mentioned above one of Gaga's most successful and loved singles needs a certified video with more than 100M views and after 3 years TEOG is closer than ever so it's defintely one of our next milestones.

6. ARTPOP 746K in the US. Well this needs all the sales it can get, lol.

7. Applause 2.58M in the US. Well , the only big single from ARTPOP is only 30k sales away from LoveGame, 20k sales away from 2.6M and 420k sales away from x3 Platinum. It needs to happen.

8. Marry The Night has 713k sales in the US, slay a bit. :applause: 

We need to focuc on these tbh. :manicure:

LePetitGAGABLover

I just bought Just Dance and Judas on my iTunes account. Hopefully that helps.

darkchylde

I still can't believe ARTPOP is not platinum in the US yet. 

AM98GJ

Yet? I don't think its ever happening :messga:

darkchylde

​Maybe she'll pull after the next album people will appreciate ARTPOP as they should.

Cody Draco

​I told someone to buy ARTPOP on this game I play and he was like "which band is that?" :air:

VforVendetta

​I told someone to buy ARTPOP on this game I play and he was like "which band is that?" :air:

:koons:

Bad Bromance

​Have a little faith.  It can still happen during the next era.  Especially if Gaga's new album slays.  When she has new music is released, people always but old material to compare so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Cody Draco

#OperationGetJustDanceTo7Million tbh

​It should be easy if Little Monsters trend it. :wao:

ThisGuyTony

I need "Just Dance" at 7 million, "Judas" at 1 million and "The Edge of Glory" at 3 million for my life to be complete. :hunty: 

LePetitGAGABLover

​Have a little faith.  It can still happen during the next era.  Especially if Gaga's new album slays.  When she has new music is released, people always but old material to compare so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!   :yes:

​True. I remember when Born This Way came out The Fame and Fame Monster went to the top of the charts..

VforVendetta

​The next album needs to be very very successful, like 10M+ WW with 3M+ in the US for ARTPOP to pull these sales and reach Platinum in the US. It can happen but it won't be easy.

Bad Bromance

​The next album needs to be very very successful, like 10M+ WW with 3M+ in the US for ARTPOP to pull these sales and reach Platinum in the US. It can happen but it won't be easy.

​Yeah, it's not going to be easy but it's certainly possible.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived