Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is Gaga going broke?

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Lady Gaga is a pop star, so she must be crazy rich, right? Well, she's already admitted that at the even when her career was already in full swing, she was bankrupt.

How did that happen? It's simple, she threw EVERYTHING she had into her show.

"I had $3 million dollars in the bank to my name and I threw it all in to make my stage...So I was bankrupt during the show," she confessed during the Who the F**k Is Arthur Fogel documentary.

"I remember I went home and I was with my dad and he said, 'I don't understand. 'Bad Romance' is out. You are all over the radio. Everyone is talking about you and you don't have a pot to piss in,'" she admits. "I said, 'Just let me do this. Let me just put it on the stage because I think if I can do this I can get Arthur Fogel's attention.' And I did."

Now that she got Arthur Fogel and everyone else's attention, there is a rumor that she's going broke again. A new report by OK! (via GossipCop) says that Gaga's label "lost faith in her" and stopped paying for her travel and glam squad and she is now "on the brink of bankruptcy."

GossipCop, however, spoke with a rep for the singer who said that the story is "untrue."

Source: http://www.cambio.com/2015/02/21/is-lady-gaga-going-broke-new-report-says-mother-monster/

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

Idk how this article holds any validity tbh. She just wrapped up a $90m grossing tour and just bagged a $24m mansion. Where the **** do these magazines get their sources from? :smh: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

She has 24$ million worth in her house. Until she sells everything worth something and has $0, she's not broke.

lego

A new report by OK! (via GossipCop) says that Gaga's label "lost faith in her" and stopped paying for her travel and glam squad and she is now "on the brink of bankruptcy."

Angela Cheng is alive. :air:

FreePalestine

get that prenup taylor :dreamwarrior:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Creyk

She went bankrupt during the TF ball/tour.

That was a long-ass time ago. She had the super successful BTW tour since then, she's fine

djBuffoon

Now that she got Arthur Fogel and everyone else's attention, there is a rumor that she's going broke again. A new report by OK! (via GossipCop) says that Gaga's label "lost faith in her" and stopped paying for her travel and glam squad and she is now "on the brink of bankruptcy."

GossipCop, however, spoke with a rep for the singer who said that the story is "untrue."

So... did they just admit that the article is pointless?

So... did they just admit that the article is pointless?

​lol yes they did. But they still got us all to click on it :lolly:

Archived