Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Quintanilla makes 20 years today since her death.

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I'm not expecting many people here to be familiar with her music since most of the music she did was in spanish but I'm sure some of you have watched the biopic film "Selena" in which Jennifer Lopez nailed it and did a fantastic job doing covers and looking like Selena. She was one of my favorite artists and I never really got to experience her time as an artist since I was young when she died but I listened to her songs and they are really beautiful and her voice was amazing. It's tragic that she died because she had potential and she was beautiful :(

Some of her known songs

I think Jennifer did an amazing cover of Como La Flor even though its actually selenas vocals shes lipsyncing. 

watched the movie so many times. my mom loved her music but i couldnt understand most of it. dreamig of you is a great song tho

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Morphine Prince

Queen of Tex-Mex. Her story is so sad. She had so much potential. She was only in the beginning of her career :( 

VelmaDinkley

I never watched the movie but i always hear people talking about it. Omg @ the jennifer cover though she looks so different as a brunette :air: 

Dunk96

Selena was a beautiful woman and her life was tragically cut short. :( She would've done amazing things.

Alien Tulip

I've never heard of her tbh  default_air.jpg

​You should watch the movie its really good but the ending never fails to make me cry and I NEVER cry over movies except this one. 

Ray of Light

Leave your Gomez at home little kids; the one and only Selena is the true Queen.

tumblr_nluo0qWeb81spla4jo2_400.gif

I love Dreaming of You and Bidi Bidi Bom Bom :giveup: I think it was last summer when I discovered her, such a shame she died so young and the person responsible for this was one of her closest people :ohno:
May she RIP :(

Bad Bromance

OMG, of course I remember Selena!  I LOVED her so much!  I can't believe she's gone.  Her life was truncated and I feel that if she would have recovered from the gunshot, she would have crossed over and done wonderful things! 

Selena was so beautiful and talented.  I miss her music so much to this very day.  Like Morphine Prince said, Selena was the Queen of Tex-Mex!   :Jase:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

I love Dreaming of You and Bidi Bidi Bom Bom :giveup: I think it was last summer when I discovered her, such a shame she died so young and the person responsible for this was one of her closest people :ohno:
May she RIP :(

​I love Bidi Bidi Bom Bom!  It's such an upbeat song.  My favorite Selena songs are Amor Prohibido and Baila Esta Cumbia!  They make you want to get up and dance!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

InsideOutright

I love Selena. I wish I knew more about her when she was alive, but I was very young when she was killed. One day when I was a kid, one of her songs came on the radio and my mother told me the story of what happened to her. I love the movie too.

Her murder was one of the worst tragedies in music history. For those who don't know what happened, here's the story:

Gone too soon. :(

Archived