Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna about Tidal: "Remember nothing is for free!"

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Robinladen

I really think it's too late to change the mentality of this current generation. We are used to music being free and I don't think many people feel guilty about it. The fact that this company is run by multimillionaires is also probably not the best marketing to change anyone his mind. Perhaps they should have focused more on indie artists that actually need the money.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

well my library is full of music but  i spent 0 dollars   gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​same for me...

Honestly I would have been completely with Jay Z project if his goal would have been promoting indie artists and making them becoming bigger. 

Though I'm pretty sure it's not the case. The only thing I've seen yesterday was millionaires (or billionaires) signing for getting even more money. When I see a girl earning +200 million dollars when she's touring, or the richest couple of Hollywood, or a girl claiming in her songs 'All I see is dollar signs', claiming that they want even more, that makes me sick.

we know what the illuminati was girl. were just ****ing with y'all :dies: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

RAMROD

air is free

Sad but truth, in Mainland China they sell canned air because their air quality is terrible.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pharamon

Sad but truth, in Mainland China they sell canned air because their air quality is terrible.

49731436100935155492.gif

RAMROD

49731436100935155492.gif

Stop being sassy

s9wF2jd.gif

:troll:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pure Adrenaline

MY FARTS ARE FREE ..... I donj't even need to eat to make one ..... ha I clocked u Madge :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Vernier

Well yeah she's right on that, but the question is if Tidal is actually worth paying for :hunty:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Teri Hatcher

#knowlwdge is power

tragic

[:emma:]  

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived