music news

Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki, Rihanna, Kanye, Jay Z & others - new owners of Tidal

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

good thing I have every daft punk and kanye cd nice try guys and Madonna who even cares :fthis:

Digitization is unstoppable and it's already a miracle that people actually pay for a premium account on Spotify. It's harder to make money off of music than it was a few years ago, but it's not like most artists don't have enough money already. If other streaming sites try to replace Spotify with ridiculously high prices, then all I can say is good luck. :shrug: 

FrankGutz

19,99 dollars per month.

:bye:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

don't crucifyme but what is Spotify?:duck:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Spock

You were all calling Taylor a greedy b*tch just a few months ago. Now you're even suggesting other artists leave Spotify and join Tidal.... My, my how the tide has turned now that this is actually gaining traction :reductive: 

who will love me when the night is over

tidal will flop

Agreed but this will be the first competition we have really seen against spotify. The present and future is streaming, so it's not surprising. 

Computer

It makes sense that Kanye will do this to support Jay, and Madonna will do this to support the black Madonna.

I hope it works out for them.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived