💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madeon: I would love to collaborate with Gaga again

Donatello

Featured Posts

Donatello

Zeddfansctba: Any thoughts on collaborating with Lady Gaga again?

Madeon: I would love to, I think i've matured as a musician making this album, I would approach that collaboration differently. It's up to her though of course.

EDIT: My first thread since the GGD make-over... Do BBCodes not work anymore? Sorry for this mess of a post. I want the old GGD back. Thread production aside I find it really difficult to read titles and replies without the boxed layout. If it's not broke don't fix it... 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Of course. "MJH", in particular, is one of the most complex and impressive tracks in Gaga's discography, and that is a credit to both of them.

The title is not what he said :excuseme: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Yanko

no 

zedd and madeon need to go away, no one wants their old instrumentals from their recycle bin 

Nah

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Jester

I expected more from him tbh, but we haven't heard most of the songs he did for her, so it's not that easy to judge... I'd really like to hear Tinnitus and other stuff he produced first

monketsharona

"I would love to collaborate with Gaga again. I would approach that collaboration differently. It's up to her though of course." - Madeon

Cody Draco

I feel like Gypsy is in the same vein as Bad Kids so I'd rather not have him back. However, Mary Jane Holland is dope so I would like him back. I'm 50/50 on him and Gaga working together.

Archived