Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Welcome to the new Gaga Daily!

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eeeeee...

I'm really annoyed & it's too white. The front page looks horrible, it's just a cluster of random writing; bolded/italicized. Where are the divisions? Not liking this one bit. 

​Where are you seeing italicized text?

ChicaSkas

@potion  all your comments went through

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

​Where are you seeing italicized text?

​My bad, I thought there was. 

But it's extremely important to add divisions on the front page because it's draining to figure out what is what. As someone who has been here for 3 years, it's not THAT bad. However, I can't imagine how confused 'new' members will be.

i hate it. The layout is uncomfortable to the eyes, its not easy to use, smaller avatars & it messed up a lot of things like number of pages and posts. I prefer the old one. not gonna get used to this.

bionic

Yeah, I don't know why I couldn't see them :air: 

​Was it because they started a new page? :laughga: 

buy bionic

ChicaSkas

​My bad, I thought there was. 

But it's extremely important to add divisions on the front page because it's draining to figure out what is what. As someone who has been here for 3 years, it's not THAT bad. However, I can't imagine how confused 'new' members will be.

​yes, i almost think we all should have voted on this before making the leap... what are the pros and cons to this.. is there a way to revert, ect...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Azor Ahai

Ι don't like how messy front page looks, we need some borders between stuff.

Also please make profile pics a tad bigger and have something else than the milky background or have an option to change background color.

Please understand that it hasn't even been 6 hours since the update which means that 

a) There's still a lot for me to fix and improve

b) There's still a lot for you to get used to

Paper Planes

This is going to take some getting used to :laughga: I miss signatures tho

And wait... why did my post count go from like 8,100 to 5,640?

delete it fat

• Admin locked this topic

Archived