Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH : 'One Last Time' - Ariana Grande

Jjang

Featured Posts

It's okay....I just think that they could've done much more with the concept. I mean, the entire video is just her walking around the city and inside a building :rip: They could've made it more action-packed and showed more of the actual meteor explosions or something. And I can't at that random old guy :lmao:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay....I just think that they could've done much more with the concept. I mean, the entire video is just her walking around the city and inside a building :rip: They could've made it more action-packed and showed more of the actual meteor explosions or something. And I can't at that random old guy :lmao:[/quote

its 5th single, its only normal the video budget will be lower.

I appreciate that she wanted to try to make something different, but this kind of style doesn't fit a music video, they should have used it as lyric video. 

ItsTommyBitch

Having rewatched i like it a lot better now :emma:

Realizing that that was Robbie (hottie robbie :giveup: I always had a weird thing for him) and that the song relates to the video in that she wanted to spend her last moment on earth with him was kind of sweet and it makes the apocalypse theme make a LOT more sense.

It went from a 4/10 to a 6/10. Doubt its going any higher but :oops:

I applaud her for at least trying something different

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Bloody hooker

I loved it :legend:

Plus it kind of gives me or Victorious fans closer that Cat and Robbie ended up together and spent their last minutes on Earth together, although they didn't play those roles

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Ok, why was she just walking into random people's homes? Like, this isn't Pokemon learn to knock

i need air  :lmao:

Gagadisiak

This sucks + you should be ashamed having her as an avatar after watching this.

are you from ATRL ? 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Blue Jeans

:lmao:

Well that was pretty tragic

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

It was bad, but I'm actually disappointed it wasn't as bad as I hoped it would be. I wanted some laughs :Madge:

Better in thought than execution.

Agreed. The intention is likeable (I kinda liked the intro and I'm a fan of the found footage approach). But the execution of the acting, the direction, and the entire flow itself are terrible. Yes, it's common knowledge and widely accepted that music videos generally don't make sense at all since they're not supposed to be films with cohesive direction, but this one is... I don't know but I think I'd consider this as one of those videos which are expected to not make sense but still ended up of being worse than not making sense at all. Sounds confusing, right? That's exactly what this MV made me feel.  :toofunny:

RodeckDanny

:applause: for you Ariana, for making the WORST video ever  :fail:

What how is it the worst video! Have you guys not watched the Break Free video?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived