Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Perez Hilton makes a rape threat towards Calum Best

Leo

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The infuriating thing is how he refuses to accept that what he did was so wrong. Like, unacceptable.

However when Katie Hopkins threatened to bang pots and pans at night to wake him up, he was in the diary room demanding to speak to his lawyer.

He's a disgusting vermin.

Vernier

I feel like he's playing all this up and everyone is eating it and he's just laughing on the inside.

While there's no doubt he's a disgusting person, he's saying and doing all these things because he knows people will be talking about him and judging by the number of headlines he's made since he got into the house, he's succeeding wonderfully. He knows the game he's playing.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Haroon

The infuriating thing is how he refuses to accept that what he did was so wrong. Like, unacceptable.

However when Katie Hopkins threatened to bang pots and pans at night to wake him up, he was in the diary room demanding to speak to his lawyer.

He's a disgusting vermin.

His concept of what's okay and what's not seems ridiculously warped :messga: I honestly think years of making horrible jokes and jabs at and about people behind a screen has screwed up how he views things

If someone ever said they were gonna rape him he would go off like no other, play the victim card, and use it to complain for years to come. Everything he does is for attention, it really is disgusting

Whispering

And then he's the victim when azealia said he was a  ******* and alexander from cbb 

Hate speech is never okay. No matter what he does, that term is not justified. AB was in the wrong for using it.

Is it okay to call a black person the N word, if they are a vile human being?

Jesse Pinkman

I feel like he's playing all this up and everyone is eating it and he's just laughing on the inside.

While there's no doubt he's a disgusting person, he's saying and doing all these things because he knows people will be talking about him and judging by the number of headlines he's made since he got into the house, he's succeeding wonderfully. He knows the game he's playing.

Yep. My thoughts exactly. People like him feed off attention, therefore he's loving every bit of this.

It's science, bitch

He's pathetic.

True.

Hate speech is never okay. No matter what he does, that term is not justified. AB was in the wrong for using it.

Is it okay to call a black person the N word, if they are a vile human being?

Exactly, you anticipated me.

2 wrongs don't make a right. 

If he so desperately want to get out, he could say it again to get kicked out tbh

SEND ME HOME my ass

This. It's obvious that he is DYING to win.

iloveit123

I feel bad for the UK having to be exposed to Perez on their TV screens for the past few weeks, lol.

Someone arrest that and take it's poor child away already

This :millie: The fact that he's raising a child is awful.

Archived