Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Christina & Cher did an album together?? :excuseme:

Its the soundtrack for the movie they starred in together

Spanish Eyes

Mess, I forgot thet the Teenage Sh!t has sold more than BTW .

b7vXBPL.png

Yea, but Teenage Dream (plus the re-release) had 6 number ones (California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, ET, Last Friday Night, and Part of Me) a number two (Wide Awake) and a number three (The One that Got Away). Yet it only barely outsold Born This Way.

Born This Way had one number one (Born This Way), a number three (The Edge of Glory), a number six (You and I), a number ten (Judas), and a number 29 (Marry the Night). 

You would think that with all her single success to promote the album - and a rerelease - that Katheryn would have sold more copies of Teenage Dream. On the flipside, you could also argue that it's impressive that Gaga could come close to Teenage Dream's album sales when it had much less single success.

VforVendetta

Yea, but Teenage Dream (plus the re-release) had 6 number ones (California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, ET, Last Friday Night, and Part of Me) a number two (Wide Awake) and a number three (The One that Got Away). Yet it only barely outsold Born This Way.

Born This Way had one number one (Born This Way), a number three (The Edge of Glory), a number six (You and I), a number ten (Judas), and a number 29 (Marry the Night). 

You would think that with all her single success to promote the album - and a rerelease - that Katheryn would have sold more copies of Teenage Dream. On the flipside, you could also argue that it's impressive that Gaga could come close to Teenage Dream's album sales when it had much less single success.

Of course I know that but the truth remains, that ****ty album has sold more in the US. Prism sold much mor than ARTPOP after all so I'm used to it by now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived