Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#OperationCheektoCheek from the LADY Herself!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things like this can be picked up by the regular media tho. And I'm not sure if they'll be objective and say Gaga is asking fans for help or that they'll make sure to write about how desperate she is and how much she's flopping and how she's over and ...

It kinda feels like she's just milking us at this point... I don't think she is flopping I loved C2C but this feels so exploitative.

"Remind people of the Amazon special pricing:"

Cheek to Cheek is ethereal! I'm studying jazz this year and this album has been the perfect companion :) It's like you're with me every step of the way! Stay fantastic, Gaga.

Aw, hey Emma! I haven't seen you around here in aaaaaaages, we miss you.

I'm gonna share these links in the Gaga thread on another forum I post on. And my mum asked me to buy her Cheek to Cheek for her birthday next week. Actually, she didn't so much ask as she did run through the store to the music section to find a copy and then tell me to put it away for her. :rofl:

AquaFire Witch

I was just possessed by the HSN lady and sold the hell out of CheckToCheck to my FACEBOOK friends. Who cares if they think I'm crazy. I will give it 12 hours and post again tomorrow lol.

We are on it Gaga!

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived