• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

Pity Party

How do I find game completion

If you pause the game it shows up in the top left area. It also shows you right after you complete the story.

zexion_armando

The multiplayer is decent enough to fill in any extra hours, especially since i need the plat lol.

I just finished. I loved it. I was afraid it wasn't going to seem like Tomb Raider, especially without the pistols, but I'm really impressed. Best Tomb Raider game so far, in my opinion. I just wish you got the pistols in the end and were usable when you replayed.

Just started playing to day! It's amazing! Question tho... when did you guys start finding side tombs? I'm up to the point where you need to head to the radio tower and I haven't been able to find any side tombs.... are they just not there yet? 

Pity Party

Just started playing to day! It's amazing! Question tho... when did you guys start finding side tombs? I'm up to the point where you need to head to the radio tower and I haven't been able to find any side tombs.... are they just not there yet? 

I think you should have found the first one by now. It gives you a little notification at the bottom of the screen and plays a sound when you get near them.

I think you should have found the first one by now. It gives you a little notification at the bottom of the screen and plays a sound when you get near them.

Hmmm I definitely do not think that has happened yet... I'll check around again!

croboy

I have it since Saturday but I'm only playing about 1-2 hours a day as I don't want it to be finished that soon :p

Loooooove it.

MetalHausOfJosh

Omg i'm almost done with the game :cry:

It is the most flawless amazing game ever :legend:

Apperently it sold 1 million copies in 48 hours

R.I.P Uncharted :emma:

Omg, game is just perfect. I'm in

shanty town

which is about 50% of the game. There is so much things to explore, combat is perfect, visuals are breath taking, Lara moves fluid, gadgets are nice. I just wish platforming could be a little more chalenging and some more puzzles. They'll definately make TR2 and fix some flaws that this game has. I haven't enjoyed in TR game so much since AOD/Legend. This game is up there in terms of quality with classics.

Doogi

Don't read if you don't like Spoilers!

I just finished the part where you rescue the crew and the whole fortress is burning to the ground. So epic! I'm hooked. Although I wonder how far I am from finishing the game. Does anyone who beat it know how far in I am?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.