Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Born This Way Album Cover

Girl Under You

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gardenpanty

why did you say AWFUL? I love this, I actually love this more than the real one. this should've been the deluxe edition cover. :giveup: ps. can I use this pls 

Girl Under You

Thank you all! I was playing in PS because I wanted to make a cover for the instrumentals! It's kinda creepy and I don't like it tbh so I made this one

765896AWFul05.jpg

This is like when a really hot girl posts a selfie on Instagram with the caption "I'm so ugly." :awkney:

Girl Under You

This is like when a really hot girl posts a selfie on Instagram with the caption "I'm so ugly." :awkney:

I'll take that as a compliment :awkney: I'm gonna change the title because many of you don't like it

I'll take that as a compliment :awkney: I'm gonna change the title as many of you don't like it

Yes, it's really good.

The cover looks great! 

Thank you all! I was playing in PS because I wanted to make a cover for the instrumentals! It's kinda creepy and I don't like it tbh so I made this one

765896AWFul05.jpg

This is one is just :legend:

Qualle1

Thank you all! I was playing in PS because I wanted to make a cover for the instrumentals! It's kinda creepy and I don't like it tbh so I made this one 765896AWFul05.jpg

Oh, I really like this one very much! :)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

I think any cover could be better than the BTW one, except for the ARTPOP one. I like yours tbh

Zsolti

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived